Organic Bouquet  uploaded by Jacenne L.

Organic Bouquet

Long stemmed pink roses make the perfect gift when you want to show gratitude and appreciation. This splendid bouquet of velvety deep pink blossoms comes from the prophyta family of roses and is known for its medium sized heads with buds that open perfectly with abundant petals. Expect at least 7-14 days of beauty from these long lasting blooms. Includes two dozen long stemmed roses. Vase not included. see more...

• What is this product For?1 Answers
  • What do they mean by "organic" are the roses organic? 1 Answers
  • Whats the difference between regular plants and organic plants?3 Answers
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I just love having flowers at home. I have a couple of bouquets of silk flowers for regular decor. But I love to get real flowers when I am having people over to brighten up a room, make it smell good, or just to create a relaxing vibe. I also like to craft with my flowers once they have dried up!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Feel like flowers just bring a natural happy energy to any room or home and it is extremely important to always have fresh organic flowers in the home I love the energy it puts out and really just gives a nice relaxing vibe.
Jennifer F.
Fort Collins, CO
I enjoy mixing up my living room and bedroom and this is such a great thing to have!! i recommend having one in your home, you can even use it as a center piece on your dinner table!
Adriana R.
Beaverton, OR
I love fresh flowers it's such a cute pop of color and they smell so good. I really like neutral colors but I love having colorful flowers to spice things up a little so I recommend you get fresh flowers.
Carol F.
I make it a point all year long to always have a bouquet of fresh flowers in my kitchen table. The natural fragrance reminds me of sunshine, and no matter the season, flowers can brighten up the room.
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
These always make a room look more homely. I like that they add something to any place you put them in and I always get compliments. If you like decorating as much as I do, I would definitely recommend these for you!
Andrea R.
Used these as center pieces and everyone was fighting over who was taking them home! I loved them as well. They were effective and gave the tables an elegant look.
Jessica B.
Galax , VA
Love having Long stemmed pink roses on my table at all times! The smell is delicious! They look beautiful anywhere you put them, or great as a gift!
Dianna J.
Springfield, OH
A perfect accent piece for any room! Organic arrangement last so much longer than what you might find at your local retail florist!
Maria N.
These are such a great piece for my dining room table! I don't have the money to keep buying flowers so these are perfect!
Gabriela K.
Do you like them? Thank you.
Maria N.
Are these real? They don't look like it.
Gabriela K.
Are they real?
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
Has anyone used this product? Do you like it?
Hannah F.
Murfreesboro, TN
Whats the difference between regular plants and organic plants?