BY ORGANICALLY GROWN #66 in Baby Lotion

Hydrate your baby's skin with our USDA certified organic baby lotion, made from nature's finest ingredients, such as shea butter, sunflower oil, coconut oil and beeswax. Our moisturizing recipe, free of parabens, will keep your baby soft and soothed... see more...

Jennifer F.
orlando, florida
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this lotion! Ingredients I feel comfortable with and love the very light scent. It's "fragrance-free", but the organic, unaltered ingredients have a natural, almost sweet, honey-floral scent I adore. The consistency seems a little runny, but I like that because I get every drop of the product out of the bottle without having to struggle with it, which makes me feel I'm getting my money's worth. It's non-greasy, soaks in quickly and keeps my skin hydrated for 24 hours.

Your skin is the biggest organ in your body, and it matters what you put on it, because that then goes into it!

I used to be addicted to Curel lotion (for 20 years! ) but then had terrible, system -wide inflammatory issues, and have since discovered the dangers of propylene glycol (Curel is packed with propylene glycol and other nasty chemicals). I dropped Curel immediately after finding this out.

I never thought I'd find another lotion I loved add much, but now I have. This lotion has none of those nasty chemicals and hydrates almost as well. I LOVE it! Thank you so much for making this product!!
April F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My friend buys anything organic, and she loves it. Her kids have so many allergies and to eat and buy stuff that is strictly organic is what she looks for when she shops. It's interesting to see what is strictly organic when shopping, especially going to the health food store. She's used body wash, cream, laundry detergent, and the list goes on. She swears by this stuff and said if I ever have kids to look into buying it myself,
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have a type of organic baby lotion and baby soap and I like it but I feel the baby soap makes my baby sticky even after washing it all off.
Chelsea B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this stuff , it makes your skin feel soft and it has a long last effect on it. It definitely met my expectations and I will definitely be using it again !
Sarah H.
RICHARDSON, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am a pro organic user! I cant stand the idea of using chemical based products on my nephew so i bought this organic baby lotion and use it on him. I trust everything that is organic
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How is this lotion?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Has anyone tried this product?
Ashley H.