Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilBioFinest
Organic Argan Oil for Hair, Face & Skin - 100% Pure, Natural, Cold Pressed - Certified Organic Virgin Oil From Morocco - Anti-Aging, Anti-Oxidant moisturizer - 100ml (34 flOz) (100ml)

by BioFinest

BiofinestTM 100% Pure Argan Oil - The Secret To Your Soft Skin And Silky Hair. Biofinest ARgan Oil is 100% pure certified organic premium quality, non-diluted, with no fillers or additives. Here's what you'll discover. Hair Treatment - Conditions for a...

How does this do handling a dry scalp? Does it make hair look oily?
oo produto chega mesmo?
alguem gosto
Start your review of Organic Argan Oil for Hair, Face & Skin - 100% Pure, Natural, Cold Pressed - Certified Organic Virgin Oil From Morocco - Anti-Aging, Anti-Oxidant moisturizer - 100ml (3.4 fl.Oz) (100ml)!
Davison , MI
1,184 reviews
Having thick, curly, and frizzy hair, I needed something natural that wouldn’t damage my hair further. This was a great product, I use this on wet and dry hair, it eliminates frizz, and dryness. It has a pleasant scent and the bottle lasts awhile. It’s a little expensive but a good product.
Mount Zion , WV
I like it a lot Argan oil literally makes my hair so beautiful and it helps it grow so freaking fast I love it
Fall River
Sooooo useful and multipurpose. I use this product in places besides my hair. I got this product on amazon and do not regret. It always has a great smell and helps me relax. I would definitely purchase this product again.
TORONTO, ON
I dont like argon oil it makes my hair so shinny so itchy and I heard that it's great for Your hair I still need to find something that won't make my hair oily
Provei amostras grátis um tamanho exemplar deste amor amor para outro. Tem um aroma de citrino fresco e tem uma consistência cremosa mas não deixa o cabelo oleoso   Senti realmente que meu cabelo estava hidratado como nunca este antes Super recomendo a todos esse envestimento
Orlando , FL
This natura oil is Perfect for the hair ... it helps keep it healthy and strong! we can also make masks for our face !
São Paulo
BOA dia, eu gostaria muito de uma amostra grátis de toda linha de tratamento para testa-los! Grata, Helena