BY BIOFINEST

BiofinestTM 100% Pure Argan Oil - The Secret To Your Soft Skin And Silky Hair. Biofinest ARgan Oil is 100% pure certified organic premium quality, non-diluted, with no fillers or additives. Here's what you'll discover. Hair Treatment - Conditions for a natural shine without looking oily. - Anti-Frizz and separates waves and curls. - Nourishes dry scalp. - Removes split ends. - Leaves color-treated hair soft, shinyand easy to handle. Skin Treatment - Moisturizes dry, chapped, scaly, flaky, cracked, itchyand sensitive skin.Excellent for the cold winter season. Works on the heels of feet as well. - Absorbs into skin quickly, non-greasy feel.leaves skin smoothand moist unlike heavy creams that leave you oily. No sticky residue, so your bed linens won't get stained. - Contains healing properties to diminish stretch marks - Rejuvenates nails and softens cuticles. - No unpleasant odor. Has a mild nutty scent. Treatment For Your Face - Rich in antioxidants for anti-aging. Diminishes wrinkles, lines around the eyes and mouth, bags under eyes. - Moisturizes face to re-balance skin for even texture. - Does not clog pores. Helps clear up blemishes and eliminate acne scars. OUR 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Love our Shea Butter or get a full refund or a free unit. Order Biofinest Lavender Essential Oil Today. You'll enjoy: 100% Pure Essential Oil - Premium Therapeutic Grade (100ml, 3.4 fl oz) FREE Premium E-Book Recipe (worth $37) FREE VIP Club (Special Promotion, Discount, Free Gifts.) 24/7 Dedicated Customer Support. see more...

Amanda A.
Fall River
Sooooo useful and multipurpose. I use this product in places besides my hair. I got this product on amazon and do not regret. It always has a great smell and helps me relax. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
I like it a lot Argan oil literally makes my hair so beautiful and it helps it grow so freaking fast I love it
Haila S.
Provei amostras grátis um tamanho exemplar deste amor amor para outro. Tem um aroma de citrino fresco e tem uma consistência cremosa mas não deixa o cabelo oleoso   Senti realmente que meu cabelo estava hidratado como nunca este antes Super recomendo a todos esse envestimento
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
I dont like argon oil it makes my hair so shinny so itchy and I heard that it's great for
Your hair I still need to find something that won't make my hair oily
Haila S.