Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersHello Cider
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Acne Treatment Face Pads - 100% Natural Tea Tree+ Witch Hazel+Rose+Chamomile+Geranium Hydrosols Balance pH, Toner, Cleanser, Moisturizer, No Oils, 60 Pads by …

by Hello Cider

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR ACNE FACE PADS of 60, now with added Organic Witch Hazel You asked and we delivered! Hello Cider in a jar with 60 pads as toner, cleanser & moisturizer all in one (as in our Hello Cider #1 selling Acne Face Wipes) . NO CHEMICALS, 100% ORGANIC BOTANICAL INGREDIENTS! Our exclusive gentle non-comedogenic formula for oily & all-skin types to help control breakouts, balance pH, and stay one as a gentle, 100% water-based toner. 100% NATURAL AND EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR ACNE! - Hello Cider pads are infused w/ six organic hydrosols (not water w/ added essential oils) of Witch Hazel,Tea Tree, German Chamomile, Lavender, Rose Geranium & Lemon Grass. Each one of our 100% natural & organic hydrosols are hand picked specifically to help combat acne, clear blemishes, restore your natural pH level, hydrate, plus staying on all day at the perfect nature moisturizer. THE BEST FACE PADS ON THE MARKET! We believe that 65% of what you put on your skin will absorb into your body. Therefore, you will not find paraben, phthalate, synthetic fragrances, alcohol, oils, synthetic preservative or any questionable nasty ingredients. All Hello Cider products are formulated by our two scientist founders, tested by moms and teens. Made with love in small batches from Austin, USA. BEST FACE PADS! " I have been trying these pads for a while now and I can totally tell you that they have changed the way I clean my face. I am a person that gets acne a lot bit this amazing pads have help diminish that a lot. I use them after a clean my face every night. Totally recommend" Customer's review .

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR ACNE FACE PADS of 60, now with added Organic Witch Hazel You asked and we delivered! Hello Cider in a jar with 60 pads as toner, cleanser & moisturizer all in one (as in our Hello Cider #1 selling Acne Face Wipes); NO CHEMICALS, 100% ORGANIC BOTANICAL INGREDIENTS! Our exclusive gentle non-comedogenic formula for oily & all-skin types to help control breakouts, balance pH, and stay one as a gentle, 100% water-based toner.; 100% NATURAL AND EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR ACNE! - Hello Cider pads are infused w/ six organic hydrosols (not water w/ added essential oils) of Witch Hazel,Tea Tree, German Chamomile, Lavender, Rose Geranium & Lemon Grass. Each one of our 100% natural & organic hydrosols are hand picked specifically to help combat acne, clear blemishes, restore your natural pH level, hydrate, plus staying on all day at the perfect nature moisturizer.; THE BEST FACE PADS ON THE MARKET! We believe that 65% of what you put on your skin will absorb into your body. Therefore, you will not find paraben, phthalate, synthetic fragrances, alcohol, oils, synthetic preservative or any questionable nasty ingredients. All Hello Cider products are formulated by our two scientist founders, tested by moms and teens. Made with love in small batches from Austin, USA.; BEST FACE PADS! " I have been trying these pads for a while now and I can totally tell you that they have changed the way I clean my face. I am a person that gets acne a lot bit this amazing pads have help diminish that a lot. I use them after a clean my face every night. Totally recommend" Customer's review

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Acne Treatment Face Pads - 100% Natural Tea Tree+ Witch Hazel+Rose+Chamomile+Geranium Hydrosols. Balance pH, Toner, Cleanser, Moisturizer, No Oils, 60 Pads by Hello Cider …!
Stephanie R.
Ponchatoula, LA
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Acne Treatment Face Pads - 100% Natural Tea Tree+ Witch Hazel+Rose+Chamomile+Geranium Hydrosols. Balance pH, Toner, Cleanser, Moisturizer, No Oils, 60 Pads by Hello Cider … uploaded by Stephanie R.
Absolutely love this amazing face wipe!! I compare it to waking up in the morning and splashing cool water on your face! So hydrating, leaving behind a soft, replenished, clear face! Not only do you get a great product but you also get an amazing, personal experience! My first time receiving something in the mail from them, left my mailbox smelling great and not only that but there was a nice handwritten card from the maker, all wrapped nice, like a gift! With all natural ingredients, amazing customer service, I highly recommend! Thank you #HelloCider 🍏💚🍏💚

Looking for your answer?