HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionOrgain
Vegan Nutritional Shake - Smooth Chocolate 12ct (3/4/11oz)

Orgain Vegan Nutritional Shake - Smooth Chocolate 12ct (3/4/11oz)

by Orgain

Vegan Nutritional Shake - Smooth Chocolate 12ct (3/4/11oz)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Orgain Vegan Nutritional Shake - Smooth Chocolate 12ct (3/4/11oz)!
Judi C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these shakes b/c they taste really good and they are very easy to drink on the go
Arianna V.
Reno, NV
I'm a huge fan of Orgain! Since having bariatric surgery I always have a few cases around. These are a great meal replacement for me. I feel full after having one and it's really aided in my weight loss. They taste great and are affordable considering it's organic!
Briana O.
Port Orange, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got a four pack from Walmart one day just to try over by the pharmacy section, where they have all the other protein powder and shakes. Typically I find my other Orgain shakes in the drink isle, I found it interesting it was vegan as well. These taste just like the regular ones, I love them so much! I ordered 2 (12 packs) from the brand website because they’re so good! I highly recommend this to any vegan friends or anyone looking for clean protein options! Their powder options are all great as well, got my roommate hooked on the chocolate fudge green label one!
Melody C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a step up from products like Boost and Ensure. Great flavor. Better ingredients. I like the vegan version as well. It’s a bit more expensive but still affordable. I use it as a meal replacement, especially if I can only have liquid nutrition.
Victoria D.
Marietta, GA
One of my favorite nutritional shakes! I constantly grab these when I don’t have time to eat a full meal and need something to keep me going. Very clean ingredients. Tastes great.
Carolyn  T.
Aubrey, TX
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
I wanted to try something different and convenient, so I tried this. I tried the vanilla and it was ok, but it tasted like the plastic or the packaging it was in. It is a bit on the pricey side and I haven’t tried the powder yet. Maybe the powder form will taste better.
jenny I.
Clemson, SC
not as bad as the grass fed vanilla but definitely has that distinct premade “healthy” protein shake taste. it doesn’t taste very chocolatey to me. again, decent ingredients but plenty of sugar. i don’t think i’d buy these again.
Amanda  D.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Orgain Vegan Nutritional Shake - Smooth Chocolate 12ct (3/4/11oz) uploaded by Amanda  D.
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
I was excited to try this product when we brought it into my hospital to give to an elderly vegan patient (and I love the regular non vegan orgain products) WELL it tastes like chalk so safe to say the patient and I both hated it 🤣
Jasmine W.
Saint Joseph, MO
Orgain Vegan Nutritional Shake - Smooth Chocolate 12ct (3/4/11oz) uploaded by Jasmine W.
I recently had to change my diet for health reasons and I love this. I tolerate  it well but, I don’t like chocolate allof the time. The store I get this Drom is a good price and only has chocolate but, I drink it in the morning when I have less of an appetite. I recommend the plan based drink!
Andrea W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
Amazing! Great variety of flavors, easy on the stomach and no nasty aftertaste. Very convenient for people on the go, healthy ingredients. And was created by a MD/Cancer survivor. #winning

Looking for your answer?