BY ORGAIN

Orgain® makes delicious Certified Organic nutritional shakes, high protein shakes and protein powder to help people lead healthy, vibrant lives. Orgain was created by Dr. Andrew Abraham, whose own experience of being unable to find high-quality organic nutrition during his cancer treatment years ago inspired him to develop these products for active people in need of great-tasting wholesome nourishment on-the-go.

Orgain® Organic Vegan Nutritional Shakes are available in 2 delicious flavors: sweet vanilla bean and smooth chocolate.

• Naturally delicious

• 16g of organic, plant-based protein

• Organic brown rice, hemp, chia, flax

• Organic fruit and veggie blend

• 21 vitamins and minerals

• Doctor developed

• Available nationally

USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Soy- and Gluten-free.

Visit orgain.com for a full ingredient list, nutrition facts, and more info.

Buy on Orgain.com
Sarah E.
They’ve recently redone to formula and changed from rice to pea protein which is still vegan, but the flavor is just awful. I pray they hang the old flavor back, it use to taste like an amazing chocolate milk treat full of vitamins and protein. I have a few of the old ones left and have bought out all my local stores, but the amazon customer saved me the fear of buying online as its likely the newer formula!
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I fell really ill a few weeks back and these were a lifesaver. I couldn’t keep anything down and became super dehydrated. Once I started feeling less nauseous I was still very weak from not eating, so my boyfriend brought me these shakes and I perked up quite quickly. They tasted a lot better than I had expected too.
Christina D.
Sunnyside, NY
The sweet vanilla bean flavor made me rethink plant based protein - it's DELICIOUS! FYI, I am used to whey protein but recently switched to a plant based diet. Sometimes I notice a slightly gritty texture but it's almost like the "bean" in vanilla bean ice cream kind of feel. The nutritional profile is pretty good, but a bit dense at 220 calories for just 11 ounces. It does also have great vitamins and minerals. Definitely recommend, but it's a bit pricey!
Kristen M.
This saved my life when I learned I had Celiac Disease and need to go gluten free. I was already vegan so it was awesome to find a great tasting vegan and gluten free protein shake that I could just grab and go. Works great for a breakfast or a post-workout snack.
ashley r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love it, Love it, Love it. I usually have one for breakfast and often one during the day. Tastes great and is so nutritious. Not quite as smooth as the Grass Fed Protein shake, but wonderful, non the less, when taking a break from the whey protein
Megan T.
Ventura, CA
I am always running late for work or what not and also trying to watch what I eat. Though I know ultimately it's just lifestyle changes, I have lost weight using these basically like slimfast one for breakfast, one for lunch and for me essentially whatever I want for dinner. I like the taste just fine. This is the only brand that I could find in premixed ready to go packs. The container is biodegradable. Sometimes the texture is a bit gritty, I notice this more in the vanilla flavor, but I do like it and find them satiating and seemingly much healthier than slimfast which has a history of recall and though I'm vegetarian, not vegan, I prefer to avoid animal milk when possible. All that said, the price point is very high.
Dzevida L.
I drink these all the time especially when I don't have time to eat or when I don't feel good. I prefer the vegan ones since its light on my stomach. The taste is good too and these are a little pricey but worth it. I always buy these in bulk on Amazon.com
Sandi B.
Saint Louis, MO
I am often working, or dealing with the kids, and got into a bad habit of skipping lunch. Enter Orgain vegan shakes. I keep one in the fridge and actually manage to keep my blood sugar stable all day just by adding this little gem. The vanilla is my favorite, but the chocolate is good, too. The creator was a cancer patient who would not consume the mass produced protein drinks out there - they were loaded with heavy metals and horrible byproducts. Instead, he created these! I'm sold.
Kate R.
Pingree Grove, IL
ONLY BLUE PACKAGING IS VEGAN!!!! DO NOT BUY THE GREEN CONTAINERS FOR THEY USE MILK 🙃 (I just wanted to throw that disclaimer in after accidentally picking up the wrong one. No vegan blogs specified the difference!)

ORGAIN IS MY FAVORITE READY TO GO PROTEIN SHAKE! The sweet vanilla tastes like a melted vanilla bean frappuchino from Starbucks- blend your drink with ice and you have your own at home HEALTHY frappe.

My doctor recommended I add an extra protein drink twice daily and I cannot get enough of orgain. Plus you can get coupons off their website!!!
Sara Tiffany G.
Carmel, NY
Of all of the clean vegan soy free protein drinks out there this is the only one I can drink and I do daily. I only buy the chocolate so I can't comment on other flavors but what I like most is that there is no stevia aftertaste. Since it's already prepared you can just grab and go or it's delicious with some blended strawberries!
Shay W.
Has anyone ever tried this? Where did your purchase locally?
Ashley P.
Does this taste chalky or like medicine? I had a similar shake and it was awful.
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
I am looking for a meal appropriate replacement beverage that is both vegan and tastes good. Is this it?
Leslie A.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this a good product to support weight loss?
Faigy K.