Orgain Organic Vanilla Bean Plant Based Protein Powder - 16.32 oz uploaded by Angie T.Orgain Organic Vanilla Bean Plant Based Protein Powder - 16.32 oz uploaded by Roxy M.

BY ORGAIN

Say goodbye to grit with Orgain Organic Protein™ Plant-Based Powder! Smooth and delicious, each serving contains 21 grams of organic, plant-based protein and 5 grams of organic fiber - with no added sugar and only 3 grams of net carbs. Orgain is doctor-developed, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and Non-GMO. Orgain Organic Protein® is the perfect organic nourishment post-workout, for athletes, protein supplementation, or weight management. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Julia N.
Bedford, TX
In LOVE with this protein powder! I've tried a bunch of brands, with plenty of different flavors. This one is great tasting and you know it has ingredients that don't JUST give you more protein. They are good for your body without the sacrifice of the taste or grams of protein your looking for.
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
This is the best protein powder ever!! I’ve only used plant based protein and this gives me amazing results. It tastes really good too. I don’t find it to be too powdery. It’s perfect for after a workout or if you want a meal replacement. It’s amazing and I will continue to repurchase it again and again.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
I’ve tried quite a few protein powders and I love this plant based option! It’s easy on my stomach and gives me the protein and nutrients that I need. It tastes SO good with some almond milk. It’s also not an outrageous price. I will continue to repurchase this product!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I was talked into buying this product from the sales person in the nutrition store and it was fine for the quality of the ingredients but the way it mixes with milk is not so great and it has a chalky taste. If I mix this with fruits or other flavorful additives its ok but not with just milk, ugh!
Angie T.
Rosenberg, TX
I've tried a lot of protein powders and so many taste off or chalky or too grainy. This one is great especially for a vegan organic powder. Blends smooth. Not much aftertaste. Good amount of protein per serving. Not too much sugar alcohols to upset stomach.
Roxy M.
Chula Vista, CA
Love this product! I recent started using protein after and before workouts. It doesn't taste chalky and blends. I found a great deal at Target (30% off with cartwheel) + manufacture coupon!

I highly recommended this product. If you're a newbie to protein this a great start!
Rachel P.
Goleta, CA
I love the Orgain Protein + Greens as a post run/ pre day meal. It has a nice flavor just mixed with almond milk or water, but isn't too overpowering when put into a shake. It isn't chalky like most whey proteins tend to be.
kira d.
Hermitage, PA
I have tried quite a few different brands and I was happy to find this one because of its high quality ingredients. On a down side the taste is making and it is quiet gritty.
Brittany C.
Lakewood, OH
I've tried a few whey protein powders before, but none compare to plant based. I bought it on amazon for about $25, I believe. It keeps me full and doesn't give me a weird bubbly stomach like most other powders. I recommend this to anyone who has a dairy-free diet or is lactose intolerant.
Karolyn N.
Yummy! I have been using this as my meal-on-the-go and it is super delicious. It's easy to make and file me up just right. Plus, it's good for you and is made from healthy ingredients. I stock up whenever I can.
Michelle C.
Dorchester, MA
Where can I purchase this product?
Jodie R.
Bowling Green, KY
How does this flavor compare to their vanilla flavored slim protein powder? Is it pretty similar?