Orgain Organic Vanilla Bean Plant Based Protein Powder - 16.32 oz uploaded by Angie T.Orgain Organic Vanilla Bean Plant Based Protein Powder - 16.32 oz uploaded by Roxy M.

BY ORGAIN

Say goodbye to grit with Orgain Organic Protein™ Plant-Based Powder! Smooth and delicious, each serving contains 21 grams of organic, plant-based protein and 5 grams of organic fiber - with no added sugar and only 3 grams of net carbs. Orgain is doctor-developed, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and Non-GMO. Orgain Organic Protein® is the perfect organic nourishment post-workout, for athletes, protein supplementation, or weight management. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Lakewood, OH
I've tried a few whey protein powders before, but none compare to plant based. I bought it on amazon for about $25, I believe. It keeps me full and doesn't give me a weird bubbly stomach like most other powders. I recommend this to anyone who has a dairy-free diet or is lactose intolerant.
Karolyn N.
Karolyn N.
Yummy! I have been using this as my meal-on-the-go and it is super delicious. It's easy to make and file me up just right. Plus, it's good for you and is made from healthy ingredients. I stock up whenever I can.
Roxy M.
Roxy M.
Chula Vista, CA
Love this product! I recent started using protein after and before workouts. It doesn't taste chalky and blends. I found a great deal at Target (30% off with cartwheel) + manufacture coupon!

I highly recommended this product. If you're a newbie to protein this a great start!
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I was talked into buying this product from the sales person in the nutrition store and it was fine for the quality of the ingredients but the way it mixes with milk is not so great and it has a chalky taste. If I mix this with fruits or other flavorful additives its ok but not with just milk, ugh!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Goleta, CA
I love the Orgain Protein + Greens as a post run/ pre day meal. It has a nice flavor just mixed with almond milk or water, but isn't too overpowering when put into a shake. It isn't chalky like most whey proteins tend to be.
kira d.
kira d.
Hermitage, PA
I have tried quite a few different brands and I was happy to find this one because of its high quality ingredients. On a down side the taste is making and it is quiet gritty.
Alondra T.
Alondra T.
Sioux City, IA
Love the taste and how full feeling it is through out the day. Perfect a light meal replacement. Highly recommend
Angie T.
Angie T.
Rosenberg, TX
I've tried a lot of protein powders and so many taste off or chalky or too grainy. This one is great especially for a vegan organic powder. Blends smooth. Not much aftertaste. Good amount of protein per serving. Not too much sugar alcohols to upset stomach.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Dorchester, MA
Where can I purchase this product?
Jodie R.
Jodie R.
Bowling Green, KY
How does this flavor compare to their vanilla flavored slim protein powder? Is it pretty similar?