BY ORGAIN

Orgain Organic SLIM™ is the first USDA Organic, doctor-developed protein powder for weight management. Each serving provides 20 grams of organic plant-based protein, 5 grams of organic fiber, and 2.5 billion clinically-proven probiotics. Organic SLIM™ has no added sugar, and is made with Organic, whole food metabolism boosters including Matcha Tea, Green Tea, Moringa, and Cinnamon. With an incredible taste and smooth texture, Organic SLIM™ is perfect for weight management, busy professionals, athletes, or moms on-the-go. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Jodie R.
Bowling Green, KY
Absolutely obsessed with this protein powder! I'm so picky when it comes to protein powders because every single one I try tastes like trash. This one, however, has a perfect vanilla taste that goes perfectly with just water! My favorite way to drink this is with the recommended shake suggestion (almond milk and half a banana) with only one scoop of powder, 4 oz of black coffee for added caffeine, and a spoonful of peanut butter for extra protein and flavor. It's seriously the best shake ever! I drink this every single day for breakfast and stay full until well into the afternoon. Gives me energy, keeps me full, has ingredients I feel good about, and helps me with the fitness goals. A total win. I don't feel deprived and actually enjoy the sweetness this shake brings! Can't praise this stuff enough!
Gary S.
Best protein powder shake I've had so far. Goes great with almond milk or even water. Does not clump up or feel chalky. I drink this shake every day and I drink it several ways.
Gia O.
Salem , OH
Does this help with weightloss?