BY ORGAIN

Orgain Organic SLIM™ is the first USDA Organic, doctor-developed protein powder for weight management. Each serving provides 20 grams of organic plant-based protein, 5 grams of organic fiber, and 2.5 billion clinically-proven probiotics. Organic SLIM™ has no added sugar, and is made with Organic, whole food metabolism boosters including Matcha Tea, Green Tea, Moringa, and Cinnamon. With an incredible taste and smooth texture, Organic SLIM™ is perfect for weight management, busy professionals, athletes, or moms on-the-go. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Karolyn N.
This protein shake is great for a breakfast on the go. I usually have some fruit or yogurt in addition to this shake to help me feel fuller longer. Not all protein shakes taste great, but if you make it chocolate it certainly helps. I add milk to my shakes, instead of water. Sure it's extra calories, but it's also added nutrition.
Dahlia M.
Canton, GA
This is a good shake to have in between meals so your body doesn’t store fat. It helps with losing weight. I personally wouldn’t use it but I know a lot of people who like it.
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
Yum, yum, yum! This is a great tasting protein powder that is perfect for those trying to shed some weight. I drink this shake once a day, a meal replacement shake & then a meal with a couple of healthy snacks. This leaves me satisfied & full for several hours. The only reason I gave it 3 stars instead of 5 is because it is rather pricey. I love the plant based ingredients & will keep drinking this!
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Yummy! Cake-y like consistency, definitely delicious. Doesn't clump, easy to stir. Available at health food stores such as Fresh Thyme, Better Health, and Vitamin Shoppe. Had to take one star away due to its higher carb content than competitors (13g/serving). On the bright side the brand did have $5 off coupons in store so I got a good bargain on it. The product was tasty, but in the end I may look for other brands of chocolate protein with a lower carb content.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I just bought this and have been using it. It mixes really well and doesn't have a chalky taste. I really like the chocolate flavor. It's not grainy like some protein shakes I have tried in the past. The only down side I feel like it doesn't take long for me to feel hungry again. Other than hat I like it and would use it again.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
We regularly drink the regular Orgain protein powder and I decided to give this one a try to see if we could switch. My husband and I both didn't feel as energized or as full as we do on the regular version. We will not be purchasing this one again.
Daniela R.
Is this protein reallh worth it? I've been looking for a good protein for weight loss but i haven't found the perfect one yet!
Kara L.
I have been using this and love the taste but no weight loss. Are there better options you can recommend? I need appetite suppressant and metabolism speed up!!!