Orgain

Orgain Organic Protein Powder...
347 Reviews
5 / 5
Orgain organic protein is hands down my favorite protein powder I've ever tried, super smooth when blended, filling, and you can't go wrong with whatever flavor you choose!
5 / 5
I love the flavor of this protein🥰🥰 I love preparing it with almond milk, a banana and a lot of ice, but it's super delicious alone too!!! the nutritionist recommended to my mom
2 / 5
I grabbed this because it was on sale and I thought I’d give plant based protein powder a try since I usually use whey protein. I didn’t like the taste of this powder because it was too sweet. I usually love chocolate powder because it’s the option that’s least likely to taste funky but this one was too overpowering. It was so hard to blend and it left such a grainy texture. There also isn’t much protein and you need 2 scoops for a serving which just tastes terrible because of how sweet it is. I use half a scoop to a scoop when taking this. I wouldn’t recommend it over other options.
5 / 5
This is my favorite protein powder and I love that it is plant based. It also taste really good. I can put a lot of kale in my smoothie and add this to help with the taste with some blueberries!
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I bought this because it was on sale at Costco. Everything listed on ingredients is amazing! The macros are great! The superfoods in are super too. It was I sale at Costco, so I bought it . If you can't even swallow it because of the taste it doesn't matter what is in it. I will be returning and buying my normal protein powder for my kids even though it's more expensive. Save your money and time. The taste of this ruined my day. Just don't.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This was an okay product. The taste is okay, I like that it's not overly sugary but it is kinda chalky when mixing. I mixed with water and I still had to stir for awhile but other than that it's okay. Id choose something else again though. This is last resort
2 / 5
I added peanut butter, almond milk and bananas into a blender with the chocolate powder, and it still just tastes so sickly sweet in the aftertaste. I'm not getting a lot of chocolate flavor, and mainly just that (Stevia?) taste. I'd almost rather it wasn't sweetened so I didn't have to taste the sweetener. It is a little gritty still, even after an electric blender, but I don't mind that really.
2 / 5
I had high hopes but I am not impressed. Very chalky and bad after taste. I’ve been waiting to find a dairy free protein powder that isn’t chalky and I have yet to.
5 / 5
This blends well with your smoothies and shakes. The taste is smooth and not chalky and it also tastes good with fruits and vegetables.
5 / 5
I enjoyed this product very much. It’s great to add into fruit smoothies. Unlike many other of its competitors the taste is great along with its price point!