HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionOrgain
Organic Protein Powder - Plant Based Pumpkin Spice 102lb

Orgain Organic Protein Powder - Plant Based Pumpkin Spice 1.02lb

by Orgain

Organic Protein Powder - Plant Based Pumpkin Spice 1.02lb

Does this have a chalky taste?
Do you use the promo code : Polo30 when you purchase your Orgain products? Orgain Organic Protein Powder - Plant Based Pumpkin Spice 1.02lb
Start your review of Orgain Organic Protein Powder - Plant Based Pumpkin Spice 1.02lb!
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Orgain Organic Protein Powder - Plant Based Pumpkin Spice 1.02lb uploaded by Yvonne P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this it gives a good flavor to my smoothies and it’s not gritty. It mixes easily in any liquid.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
1,216 reviews
Orgain Organic Protein Powder - Plant Based Pumpkin Spice 1.02lb uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just recently got these to try, I definitely forgot to check the sugars lol kinda high but omg they’re so good! I highly recommend!
Chantal S.
Rumford, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Orgain Organic Protein Powder - Plant Based Pumpkin Spice 1.02lb uploaded by Chantal S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This review is for chocolate, but it scanned as pumpkin spice. I enjoy this flavor, even though it is a little sweet. I like it mixed with banana and pb. It is inexpensive compared to other vegan proteins. I would buy again!
melany L.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Orgain Organic Protein Powder - Plant Based Pumpkin Spice 1.02lb uploaded by melany L.
I love this powder ! I’ve tried so many vegan powders & this is hands down delicious and nutritionally worth it. Try the bars and powder !! Use code VANINA for 30% off !
Genesis E.
Anchorage, AK
Orgain Organic Protein Powder - Plant Based Pumpkin Spice 1.02lb uploaded by Genesis E.
The teste is great pure chocolate and I recommend mix with blueberries and water. You gonna love the teste. I normally drink every day after my workout. Help me to gain muscles. Vanilla is my other favorite. Orgain Organic Protein Powder - Plant Based Pumpkin Spice 1.02lb
Amanda K.
Menasha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Orgain Organic Protein Powder - Plant Based Pumpkin Spice 1.02lb uploaded by Amanda K.
Inexpensive protein. I keep this on hand when I do not have my shakeology in stock. It is a little chalky, but good when added to other things such as fruit and almond milk. Sometimes I just add a little cinnamon and shake it up. Makes it a little more manageable.
Elizabeth M.
SanAngelo
Orgain Organic Protein Powder - Plant Based Pumpkin Spice 1.02lb uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Good protein powder with great ingredients! I love the flavor of this protein shake.
Jules W.
Boston, MA
Orgain Organic Protein Powder - Plant Based Pumpkin Spice 1.02lb uploaded by Jules W.
Good but kind of grainy. Not bad when mixed into smoothies and drank right away. If you put it in a smoothie and put it in the fridge for a couple days, it congeals and is not appealing. Good flavor though!
Genesis N.
Glendale, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Orgain Organic Protein Powder - Plant Based Pumpkin Spice 1.02lb uploaded by Genesis N.
I love this product for me, it is one of the best in every way, it helps me to maintain myself in the best way. I love it. I use everyday before or after gym is the best product and organic I love it 😍Orgain Organic Protein Powder - Plant Based Pumpkin Spice 1.02lb
Katherinne R.
Plainfield, NJ
Orgain Organic Protein Powder - Plant Based Pumpkin Spice 1.02lb uploaded by Katherinne R.
Not my typical protein but it’s okay not my go too but if you don’t have any this can be the backup one
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah E.
il y a 10 mois
Orgain Organic Protein Powder - Plant Based Pumpkin Spice 1.02lb ? Is this a good Vegan Protein Powder? What is your favorite choice?
Manu S. il y a 9 mois
It’s great ! I like the vanilla flavor and the chocolate one because you can make pancakes out of it because it gets tiring just drinking the protein shakes.