Orgain

Orgain Organic Protein Plant...
108 Reviews
4 / 5
My family loves this protein powder. The vanilla flavor tastes really good and authentic! It isn’t too gritty which can be an issue for some protein powders. Tastes wonderful in smoothies. I do wish it was less calories and more protein for 1 scoop. I do find I am only getting half the amount of protein because I only use 1 scoop scoop at a time.
4 / 5
This protein powder has a nice taste and doesn’t give you that chalky aftertaste of some cheaper protein powders. I love blending it into a smoothie or even just drinking with almond milk.
4 / 5
I really like this, the taste is fantastic. And it is very versatile. I will add a bit to my smoothies, oatmeal, and yougart. With my oatmeal i add it to the oats, add hot water from the kettle, stir, then add frozen blueberries. The yougart, i add the powder, then mix, then frozen fruit. It makes the yougart taste unbelievable!! And it gives the oatmeal a sweetness that i cant describe. This is my second container of it, and the last one pasted me over 6 months because i can just use a little. It comes with its own little scoop which i saves from my last container and use for my mix of freeze dried veggies for ramen.
5 / 5
Orgain's vanilla-flavored protein powder has won me over with its exceptional taste and quality. The vanilla flavor is truly delightful, striking a perfect balance of sweetness and natural essence. It's become a daily treat that I look forward to. The powder blends seamlessly with liquids, ensuring a smooth and lump-free texture. While it may be slightly pricier than some alternatives, the superior taste, quality, and peace of mind that come with organic sourcing make Orgain's vanilla protein powder a worthwhile investment in my health and nutrition routine.
4 / 5
Extremely benign organic ingredients, help increase resistance and improve health very well. People who need to replenish their strength, people who want to improve their health after illness People who practice can exercise and bodybuilding People lose strength, experiencing a hard, bustling day of work Vegetarians and ant eaters are deficient in nutrients and need nutritional supplements Thin people, malnourished children, children not gaining weight, slow weight gain. People with weak muscles, fatigue, lack of concentration, and work effectively. Very good for us to nourish our body and stay healthy.
5 / 5
This is a delicious protein powder that blends easily with milk or mylk! I love the smooth texture and how it fills me up for hours. Highly recommended!
5 / 5
I love Orgain’s Vanilla flavored protein powder. It’s does not have a chalky after taste or weighed down with an overpowering chemical taste. I use this for pre and post workouts as well as for my everyday use to get my daily protein in being a vegetarian. My favorite ingredients for the best shakes I would have to say. Protein powder Orange juice Frozen fruit (preferably strawberry and mango blend) Pineapple coconut water I sometimes add a little spinach to the mix if I am feeling really bold. But when I tell you it’s the most delicious most refreshing drink it’s no exaggeration to it! It’s definitely a must try. Only negative I have to this product is that it went up in price at my local Target or other than that I keep this in rotation.
5 / 5
I really like this protein powder by itself with milk or water and even in smoothies. Great flavor and they always have sales going on. I use it for protein pancakes as well
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I didn’t really like this brand of protein powder I think that there are a lot better ones I tried to finish this one but I never enjoyed I’m not sure if it because it is a plant base protein or just not a great protein powder.
5 / 5
This is great when milk is used as the liquid and if you have a blender bottle s few shakes easily mixes this. My kids aren’t big breakfast eaters but they enjoy a protein shake for sure and as this one isn’t loaded with sugar I don’t mind giving it to them. I also feel that this brand leaves me more satisfied than many others and curbs my hunger longer.