Orgain

Orgain Organic Protein Plant Based Protein Powder, Vanilla Bean, 2.74 lbs.

4.54 / 5

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
This product taste great and does not have a chalky taste like other protein shakes I have tried before. I enjoy drinking this protein shake each morning it keeps me satisfied and full until lunch.
5 / 5
As someone who follows a vegan lifestyle and is passionate about health and fitness, finding a high-quality protein powder that meets my dietary needs and tastes great can be a challenge. Thankfully, I discovered Orgain Organic Vegan Protein Powder in the delicious Vanilla Bean flavor, and it has quickly become a staple in my daily routine. One of the standout features of this protein powder is its clean and organic ingredient list. I love that it's made with wholesome, plant-based ingredients and is free from common allergens like gluten, dairy, lactose, and soy. Plus, there's no added sugar, which is a huge bonus for those looking to reduce their sugar intake without sacrificing flavor.
5 / 5
A while back I had lost a lot of weight and my doctor had suggested to add more protein to my diet. I found this Orgain Organic Protein with 0 sugar so I had to give it a try. It works so well for me that I am on my 5 container now. I did not like to eat much, so having this protein powder was a lifesaver. It has 21 grams of protein, 5 grams of prebiotic and fiber which I would have never taken in one meal. Love this vanilla taste because I can mix it in almost anything, like smoothies, oatmeal, soups and just hot milk which I love. I gained my weight back but still continue to use this product also I have it on a monthly subscription so it never runs out. I definitely recommend this product if you need extra protein in your diet.