Orgain® Organic Protein Nutritional Shake uploaded by Ashli M.

BY ORGAIN #80 in Nutritional Drinks

Orgain® makes delicious Certified Organic nutritional shakes, high protein shakes and protein powder to help people lead healthy, vibrant lives. Orgain was created by Dr. Andrew Abraham, whose own experience of being unable to find high-quality organic nutrition during his cancer treatment years ago inspired him to develop these products for active people in need of great-tasting wholesome nourishment on-the-go.

Orgain® Organic 25g Protein Nutritional Shakes are available in 2 delicious flavors: vanilla bean and creamy chocolate fudge.

• Naturally delicious

• 25g organic protein

• No sugar added

• 3g net carbs

• 150 calories

• Doctor developed

• Available nationally

USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Soy- and Gluten-free.

Visit orgain.com for a full ingredient list, nutrition facts, and more info.

• Does this product taste good? I've seen it and have wanted to pur...2 Answers
Buy on Orgain.com
Cassee B.
Calif City, CA
I've came across Orgain a little over 2 years ago and haven't looked back! It's bar far one of the best proteins I have ever used and as a fitness instructor I can say I've used quite a few. It's got awesome flavor, I love that it's good quality ingredients and all natural, also love that it's already mixed and ready to go!!

The only reason I am giving it a 4 start instead of a 5 start is because for me it's a bit pricey which makes it hard to buy often HOWEVER it is really great and worth it!
Ashli M.
jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great protein shake if you don't care about taste. I found this in Whole Foods and decided to give it a try. The nutritional facts seem great but it didn't taste that good. The shake is watery and leaves a nasty aftertaste. I would recommend if you are all about the nutrition and could care less about taste.
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
purchased this in the beginning of my dieting stage using as a meal replacement... i loved that it had so much protein but the price is very expensive..the taste was kind of mediciney but bearable would purchase again if on sale or had awesome coupons
Erica V.
I received this product compliments of Influenster for testing purposes in the #RefreshVoxBox. I tried the Chocolate Fudge flavor and I have to say it was a struggle to drink the product. If I'm going to try a shake I'm always hopeful that the chocolate will taste good, but I should have stuck with my gut and tried the vanilla flavor. The shake was extremely thick and I had to squeeze the bottle to get out chunks. I just kept telling myself, "this is good for me," and that helped me finish the product. I won't completely write the protein kind off (I absolutely LOVED the Strawberries and Cream Nutritional Shake) until I try the vanilla flavor.
Grace S.
Starkville, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like these! Easy. On the go. Throw them in your bag and you've got an easy breakfast or light lunch. Fills you up and doesn't have a lot of carbs. I purchased these at target for about $12. So they are about $3 each. Not bad. Tastes okay. A little chalky but I think overall worth it when you are trying to be healthy on the run!!
Joelle K.
The only brand I drink. The taste is the best amongst the protein drinks there are on the market. The ingredients are organic and it does not contain anything from animal. Food for vegans and people who try to avoid hormones from animals. Very easy to bring everywhere and drink. The taste isn't too sweet.
Suzy R.
I received this product free for review in my Refresh Voxbox. I really wanted to like it, but I didn't. I tried a chocolate flavor, and it just didn't taste that much like chocolate to me. I love the ingredient list and knowing that I'm putting very nutritious things in my body, and the story behind this product is great! But I just did not like the flavor or the texture at all. Perhaps protein shakes are just not my thing!
Melanie R.
YUM! I love this protein shake. I am so happy is organic and doesn't have any added sugars. The taste is surprisingly good. The only thing I didn't like is how costly it was but for you health its always worth the cost.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
this shake is really good, perfect for a healthy snack or meal if you don't have time to make something to eat. the only think I don't like is kind of expensive.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Ive never had these, but I heard that they are good and tasty, I usually don't like chocolate protein shakes though, mainly because I feel that they don't taste like chocolate that much.
Kyra C.
Gilbert, WV
Does this product taste good? I've seen it and have wanted to purchase it, but didn't want to if it was nasty.