BY ORGAIN

Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Bar

At Orgain, we’ve made it our mission to create the cleanest nutritional products possible because we believe good nutrition is the key to gaining health and vibrancy in all facets of our lives.  We offer everything from organic, ready-to-drink Adult Nutrition and Protein Shakes to plant-based Protein Powders to Cold Brew Coffee + Protein Drinks.

Orgain fans have been asking for a convenient, on-the-go plant based protein bar that delivers the benefits of Orgain’s Protein Powders and Nutritional shakes…and we are excited to say that we now have the bar for you! Whether you are a busy professional, a mom on the go, an athlete or actively managing your weight, we have a healthy, nutrient rich product for you.

Orgain products are organic, hormone-free, free of antibiotics and pesticides, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO and free of all artificial colors, flavors and preservatives. Plus, we aim to limit sugar and continue to push ourselves to deliver the healthiest products possible to you and your family. Orgain products inspire healthy, vibrant lives and we can’t wait for you to join us!

Our Orgain Protein Bar Product Features:

• In lunch bags
  • Snack for between meals
  • Also Great for Kids

Audrey R.
I've been a huge fan of Orgain Protein Drinks for years since having my first child. I love their commitment to being truly organic and plant-based. The Protein bars not only taste great, but they're packed with protein without gluten and sugar weighing it down. Since I only like the drinks when they are icy cold, the bars provide a great, portable alternative when you know you're going to need a protein boost while on the run. I  received this product for sampling purposes, but all opinions are my own. #OrgainProteinBars
Nikki T.
Levittown, PA
I got the cookie dough flavor in my recent #resolutionvoxbox from Influenster and was first impressed with the macros! A lot of bars are usually too high in something to be just a snack, but at 5g of fat, 20g of carbs and 10g of protein.. this easily fits anywhere in my day! 6g of fiber is awesome as well and although I'm not vegan, I'm always up for trying plant-based products. As far as the taste, I actually really enjoyed this flavor. My only negative comment is it could stand to be a little sweeter. I know the 5g of sugar sounds nice, but it doesn't quite have the flavor that cookie dough should.
Brianna W.
Gardner, KS
I received the peanut butter flavor for free in my Resolution Voxbox, and I was so happy when I saw it. We already use the vanilla orgain protein powder in our house and I knew that I liked that product so I was excited to try the bar! It did not disappointed! I'm not a huge breakfast person but this bar was just the right size and easy to take on the go. Plus it's filling and delicious! Can't go wrong with 10g of protein in the morning!
Shauna S.
I received the peanut butter protein bar in the latest voxbox and I am not happy with this product. After biting into it I noticed that there wasn't much taste to it. The peanut butter barely had any flavor. It was like I was tasting plastic. The aftertaste left a grainy substance on my tongue like I had just ate chalk. Very unsatisfying. As far as the protein, the bar kept its promise and delivered what it said it would.
Amanda E.
Brooklyn, NY
While I did receive a sample of this in the flavor Peanut Butter, I have purchased these bars previously on Amazon and Vitacost in the flavors s'mores and chocolate chip cookie dough.

I honestly cannot say a bad thing about these bars. Good amount of protein, plant-based, contain fiber, are low in sugar and to top it off they are downright delicious!

I will continue purchasing these as well as recommending them to everyone who is health conscious and could use a healthy snack during the day!
Ashley M.
Really really strong protein flavor. Hard to chew. Not very good flavor. I don't recommend this and won't be buying again in the future. It also has a weird texture. The outside is waxy like but the inside just has the texture of protein powder. Blech. Also, I tried the cookie dough one. Maybe a different flavor would be better? But I'm assuming the texture is across the board.
Beauty L.
I received this from Influenster and I'm completely happy they were sweet for me to try a new product :) I love this is vegan plant based with 10 grams of protein! I can't lie, I'm not a fan of peanut butter, but its a protein bar, so I ate it mainly for the health benefits. The taste isn't repulsive though. For some reason, it reminds me of hardened cookie dough. I found other protein bars with more protein than this with a better taste.
Stefanie P.
I received a free sample in the resolution voxbox in exchange for my honest opinion. I received the chocolate chip cookie dough bar which I thought tasted quite nice. It's not overly dry and chalky. Most protein bars contain dates but these don't and I love them for that. I love that the majority of ingredients are organic. Love that it's gluten free as well. I do think 5 grams of sugar offsets the 6 grams of protein and that's why I knocked off a star. Overall, I definitely recommend giving them a try
Allie L.
I received this for free in my Resolution VoxBox. I don't normally like protein bars and I should have known I wouldn't like this one when I saw how much protein it had in it. First, the bar itself looked disgusting. I didn't even want to try it because of how gross it looked. Then when I bit into it, it tasted like straight protein powder. There were no other flavors. I really wanted to like it because of how healthy it is, but I couldn't even swallow my one and only bite. It was that bad.
Julieanna M.
Houston , TX
I'm a protein bar fanatic . And I seriously always have to have snacks in my purse to get me through the day. So I fell in love with this Orgain vegan protein bar when I first laid eyes on it. I do prefer the chocolate chip cookie dough over the other flavors like smores. The little bits of chocolate chips are heaven. I am vegetarian on my way to vegan and I especially like that they are gluten free as well. These are the bomb!
Kelbi M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Do you guys think this protein bar is effective in order to lose weight or no? I've heard good things and bad about them
Lisa W.
Paramus, NJ
Where would I buy this product?
Lisa W.
Paramus, NJ
Does anyone know if these protein bars will be available in any new flavors in the near future?
Amber E.
Avondale , WV
Are these good for dieting?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Which flavor do you love the most?

Amazon