Orgain

Orgain® Organic Nutritional...
129 Reviews
5 / 5
I love orgain protein shake. I love creamy chocolate flavor .it's awesome. My nuttiness recommended it to me. Inhave it when ever I'm not able to have meal. I love it Cold... I keep them in the fridge. And when I go place I put cooler with multi ice packs.
5 / 5
The only protein shakes I’ve ever had that are actually good, it’s like drinking delicious chocolate milk. It keeps me full as a meal replacement for breakfast, or I add half in my coffee for a snack between meals or post workout. Personally I like that it has real sugar instead of an artificial sweetener, it’s not too sweet and there is no chemical aftertaste. Highly recommend. I wish the packaging was more eco friendly but that’s my only complaint.
5 / 5
I’ve tried so many proteins over the years. These chocolate fudge flavored ones are THE best!! It’s so convenient, I chill them in my fridge and stick them in my work lunchbox or bring to the gym with me to get protein in after a workout. I’ve also traveled with these in my suitcase on vacation. I love these shakes! Flavor, mouthfeel are both great. It’s so hard to find a good tasting protein that has a smooth texture.
5 / 5
This was very good, not something I would normally have because I'm trying to lose weight not maintain my current weight. I got this instead of the protein shakes on accident but it was delicious!
5 / 5
Orgain® Organic Nutritional ShakeC'est tellement délicieux. Je suis impressionnée par le goût. J' ai été agréablement surpris de voir à quel point ce produit est délicieux. J'adore le goût et les avantages nutritifs. C'est tellement agréable d'avoir des produits savoureux et nutritifs qui sont sains et rapides à emporter.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I tried it once and honestly didn’t like the taste. What I also don’t like is macros combination: like 32 grams of carbs and 20 of protein….doesn’t seem like a PROTEIN shake for me. Also it has sugar in it and I’m trying not eat sugar at all. But it’s vegan, so Someone might like it
5 / 5
We have tried many protein shakes and this by far is the best! Has a smooth rich taste, no yucky after taste. It is comparably priced and well worth it
5 / 5
I love this product, I will literally stock up on it when it is on sale, helps add nutrition to my day with great ingredients that I don’t feel bad about
5 / 5
These are pretty good compared to other brands I’ve tried. I’m not a huge fan of nutritional shakes but this brand here won me over! When I first started trying Orgain’s products I ordered the vanilla powder and I was not a fan at all it was very gritty and powdery but I decided to give them another try and I have grown to love these shakes (pictured) they come in handy when it comes to me dieting, and also whenever I’m sick and don’t have an appetite. [product:orgain-organic-nutritional-shake]
5 / 5
Got this protein shake because I had gum surgery and cannot bite into anything for 2 weeks. I love it! The taste is amazing and I love how all the ingredients are real. Nothing artificial! It makes it safe for me to use and still breastfed my daughter!! I highly recommend!! Also did the coffee flavor as well and was really yummy!