BY ORGAIN

Orgain® Organic Sweet Vanilla Bean Nutritional Shake.

16 grams of organic protein.

Doctor developed.

Organic nutrition.

USDA organic.

Certified organic.

Fruit & veggie blend.

4 - 11 fl oz 330ml shakes. see more...

• What would you recommend more, the ready to drink shakes or the p...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kay B.
Westford, MA
This nutritional shake really wasn't that bad. The vanilla one is definitely the best flavor out of the chocolate and mocha one. The only problem that I had with it was the slight aftertaste. I didn't really like that.
Sophia K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Little pricey, but love the flavor!! I'm all about a good organic shake and this fit my needs! love to drink these after a hard workout
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
This is my favorite flavor! We got to try this thanks to influenster and I just love it now! they are a little pricey though but oh so good
Myranda S.
I was expecting this to taste really chalky like other shakes usually do, but this was pleasantly surprising! It really did taste like vanilla, almost like a milkshake. I also love that this was organic!
R S.
I love the ingredients in this item. and it's sweet but not sugary sweet. it has a light flavor and the consistency is between thick and thin. really smooth. i was nervous in tasting it because of all the different vegetable and fruit components but it is probably the best protein shake yet!
Amber S.
MASON, MI
Foodie Expert
What would you recommend more, the ready to drink shakes or the powder?