Orgain® Organic Nutritional Shake

by Orgain

Orgain® makes delicious Certified Organic nutritional shakes, high protein shakes and protein powder to help people lead healthy, vibrant lives. Orgain was created by Dr. Andrew Abraham, whose own experience of being unable to find high-quality organic nutrition during his cancer treatment years ago inspired him to develop these products for active people in need of great-tasting wholesome nourishment on-the-go.

Orgain® Organic Nutritional Shakes are available in 4 delicious flavors: sweet vanilla bean, creamy chocolate fudge, strawberries and cream, and iced café mocha.

• Naturally delicious

• 16g of organic protein

• Satisfies hunger

• Organic fruit and veggie blend

• 23 vitamins and minerals

• Doctor developed

• Available nationally

USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Soy- and Gluten-free.

Visit orgain.com for a full ingredient list, nutrition facts, and more info.

I Love their protein powder, do the protein shake drinks taste similar?
Why does the prepackaged drinks taste different than the powered protein?
What flavor is your favorite?
Start your review of Orgain® Organic Nutritional Shake!
Product Highlights
They're expensive but so high quality and delicious that I find it a necessary expense for preventative issues with my health.in reviews
This shake is a great product to consume when I don't have the time to sit down for a meal.in reviews
The chocolate flavor tastes so creamy and delicious and Coscto in CA carries them for a good price.in reviews
Bianca S.
Hopewell Jct, NY
These drinks are so good for you and they actually taste great! I've tried many, many health drinks and meal replacement drinks only to find they had ingredients that weren't so good for you or they tasted average to bad.That's not the case with Orgain drinks. They have (at least I know the Sweet Vanilla Bean drink has) 16 grams of organic protein, organic complex carbs for sustained energy, 10 certified organic fruits and veggies, 23 vitamins and minerals, free of soy, free of preservatives, free of artificial sweeteners, free of corn syrup. That's what I'm looking for in a healthy drink, that will be replacing my morning sweet coffee!!And if you're someone who quit drinking these drinks because they added STEVIA ... great news ... they removed it!! Yaay! I had a bad review posted here because of the Stevia being added (it ruined the flavor), but the company contacted me right away to let me know they have since removed the Stevia and they would make it right with me on any drinks I had purchased that still had the Stevia.
Dee H.
Los Angeles, CA
Although this ready made shake is alright, I've tried the actual orgain powders in the big tubs and prefer the taste of those over this drink. I will say if you have to get one of these ready to go shakes, I liked the vanilla flavor more than the chocolate one. The powder is better tasting though in my opinion once you mix it (and its more versatile) than getting these.
Olivia M.
Orgain® Organic Nutritional Shake uploaded by Olivia M.
These are pretty good compared to other brands I’ve tried. I’m not a huge fan of nutritional shakes but this brand here won me over! When I first started trying Orgain’s products I ordered the vanilla powder and I was not a fan at all it was very gritty and powdery but I decided to give them another try and I have grown to love these shakes (pictured) they come in handy when it comes to me dieting, and also whenever I’m sick and don’t have an appetite. Orgain® Organic Nutritional Shake
Sherly  R.
Orgain® Organic Nutritional Shake uploaded by Sherly  R.
Purchased at: CVS
This is one if not the best organic, vegan ready to drink protein drink there is! It is convenient, the perfect amount of serving, low in sugar, organic and vegan. I think one of its best features is the taste. I have tried many of the available flavors and they all taste creamy, silky and like the real stuff! I can confidently recommend it!
Alexandra  O.
Ewing, NJ
Orgain® Organic Nutritional Shake uploaded by Alexandra  O.
Dieting sucks! We all know it does. So I’m trying something entirely new to me... intermittent fasting. To break my fast I’ve begun using Orgain Shakes as a meal replacement. They’re delicious and fill me up (surprisingly). It’s making fasting so much easier! Orgain is doing this cool thing where they give you 30% off your first purchase on Orgain.com with code THATSANDYBEACH
Elle P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Orgain Organic Nutrition Creamy Chocolate Fudge Complete Protein Shake, 11 fl oz, 4 Pack, (Pack of 12) Deliciously creamy. Not a chalky drink like most of the other protein drinks out there. It will exceed you expectations and even your kids will think it's just chocolate milk. If your child is in sports or even just a picky eater, this is a great way to supplement their diet. I first got a sample at Sprouts, but then I found it at Costco. The purple one is just as great and when we buy it in chocolate anything, it flies out of the house faster than a soda fridge pack. Highly recommended.
Z L.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried the vanilla flavor and it was good. I like that these are plant based and that they use wellness professionals or health counscious people to try out their products to give their opinion rather than make claims that haven't been reviewed by interested consumers
Katharine B.
Oceanside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Orgain® Organic Nutritional Shake uploaded by Katharine B.
Purchased at: Costco
My kiddos love this shake . We go through a case every two weeks or so, sometimes faster ! Great for on the go, as a prep and or recovery shake from his runs (he’s on his high schools cross country team and track & field teams ), as added protein as needed , and more ! We’ve only had the chocolate of the ready made form, but we also buy the vanilla powder for made as needed shakes and smoothies !
Tara C.
Panama City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had gallbladder surgery and have had severe issues with eating. I'm simply not hungry. Eating has become a huge problem and I've lost over 40 lbs in 4 months. Not good at all. I have an extreme aversion to ANY artificial sweetener. The smell gags me. I primarily drink black coffee and water. That being said, I HAVE to get nutrition to try and gain my weight back. Orgain ready to drink shakes, clearly state that they have no artificial sweeteners. YES! Ordered off of Amazon. I believe a 12 pack of small box shakes was close to $30.00. Put it right in the fridge. Opened it, took my first sip....not bad. Sort of like watery milk. Oops, didn't shake it up. Shook it up, as soon as I reopened it, touched my lips, disgusting. It has Stevia in it. I am wondering WHY WHY WHY, Stevia isn't marked as one of the first ingredients. I realize it is plant based, but it tastes exactly like crap. Just like sweet and low. I'm trying to gain weight. Why add Stevia? How about just agave and sugar?? Or Just Agave?? Is it just me or does Stevia taste as artificial as the other diet sweeteners. It tastes awful. I cannot choke it down. I actually returned it (seller told me to keep, going to Council on Aging).I'm so pi$*ed that I have to spend almost $100 to buy a ready to drink, nutritional shake, that doesn't have anything artificial or similar tasting. The crazy part is that the powders, often don't have these sweeteners in them?? I'm just to weak at this point for smoothies etc. This tastes terrible to me and I was really disappointed in the flavor.
Midori L.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walgreens
Delicious! Love these plant based Orgain shakes, this flavor and variety especially. Great for on the go meals, very tasty and filling.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...