BY ORGAIN #12 in Nutritional Drinks

Orgain® makes delicious Certified Organic nutritional shakes, high protein shakes and protein powder to help people lead healthy, vibrant lives. Orgain was created by Dr. Andrew Abraham, whose own experience of being unable to find high-quality organic nutrition during his cancer treatment years ago inspired him to develop these products for active people in need of great-tasting wholesome nourishment on-the-go.

Orgain® Organic Nutritional Shakes are available in 4 delicious flavors: sweet vanilla bean, creamy chocolate fudge, strawberries and cream, and iced café mocha.

• Naturally delicious

• 16g of organic protein

• Satisfies hunger

• Organic fruit and veggie blend

• 23 vitamins and minerals

• Doctor developed

• Available nationally

USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Soy- and Gluten-free.

Visit orgain.com for a full ingredient list, nutrition facts, and more info.

• Where can these be purchased? Is it online only or can you find i...1 Answers
  • Does this shake have a grainy texture? Is it overly sweet? Thanks...3 Answers
  • I'm trying to lose weight is this drink good for ...Be the first to answer!
Orgain® Organic Nutritional Shake
  • "This shake is a great product to consume when I don't have the time to sit down for a meal." in 1 review
  • "They're expensive but so high quality and delicious that I find it a necessary expense for preventative issues with my health." in 1 review
  • "The chocolate flavor tastes so creamy and delicious and Coscto in CA carries them for a good price." in 1 review
De B.
De B.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Foodie Expert
I searched high and low for a plant based protein powder that was junk free,tasted good and not gritty and I found Orgain organics. I buy it in bulk from Costco it is so affordable and works well in baking. I never run out and always have both Vanilla Bean and Creamy Chocolate. I use it daily and love it. Started giving the kids kind to my daughter who plays Lacrosse and Field hockey and she loves it too.
Dee H.
Dee H.
Los Angeles, CA
Although this ready made shake is alright, I've tried the actual orgain powders in the big tubs and prefer the taste of those over this drink. I will say if you have to get one of these ready to go shakes, I liked the vanilla flavor more than the chocolate one. The powder is better tasting though in my opinion once you mix it (and its more versatile) than getting these.
Katy B.
Katy B.
Greenbrier, AR
This is hands down my favorite protein shake / on the go meal replacement. It's healthy, made by doctors, high in protein, has veggies and fruits and all kinds of healthy stuff in it! Totally satisfied. I wish it wasn't so pricy but I'll get over it because of the quality of product.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Foodie Expert
Hhhmmmmm, not really a pre-packaged shake gal. Most of them are usually way to chalky or off balance with consistency. But, I'm always willing to try something new once, and this sounds pretty darn good!! I'ts going I my grocery list!
Jesse M.
Jesse M.
Mountain Ranch, CA
Foodie Expert
The taste is drinkable but not really very good. I love the ingredients and the point of the drink but it's not as good as you want it to be. The price is a little high too, but for a dose of health It's not too bad.
Mike M.
Mike M.
Mesa, AZ
Definitely a must have. Tried it for the first time through Amazon and it was great. It keeps the taste but still gives you the right nutrition. They can be a little pricey but definitely worth it from time to time.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Foodie Expert
I love these Orgain shakes... I think I prefer the vanilla the most but the chocolate are awesome too. Depends on my mood which I choose to enjoy. Taste good and healthy for you without grit or weird after tastes.
Brandon M.
Brandon M.
Huntington, WV
Spectacular way of adding health to your nutrition plan. I usually get caught up in high protein diets, but forget the importance of adding a variety of healthy organic forms of protein.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
Foodie Expert
I received this free to try from influenster and I loved it!!!! I had plenty of energy for the entire day and it filled me up and it tasted really good!!!!!!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Charleston, WV
Foodie Expert
A little gritty, but really not that bad! It was very sweet, and I wish I would have prepared it in a different way, but over all it was pretty good.
gabby c.
gabby c.
I received the coupon for a free shake as part of my #RefreshVoxBox but I have been unable to find one here in South Florida anyone know where I can find them? I specifically want to try the kids one
Carly G.
Carly G.
Does this shake have a grainy texture? Is it overly sweet? Thanks in advance 😊
Marie G.
Marie G.
My husband has been using this brand of protein powder and he really likes it! Would someone recommend this nutritional shake or using the powder?
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Racine, WI
How does this compare to other protein shakes?
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Where can these be purchased? Is it online only or can you find it Walmart or target?