BY ORGAIN

Orgain® makes delicious Certified Organic nutritional shakes, high protein shakes and protein powder to help people lead healthy, vibrant lives. Orgain was created by Dr. Andrew Abraham, whose own experience of being unable to find high-quality organic nutrition during his cancer treatment years ago inspired him to develop these products for active people in need of great-tasting wholesome nourishment on-the-go.

Orgain® Organic Nutritional Shakes are available in 4 delicious flavors: sweet vanilla bean, creamy chocolate fudge, strawberries and cream, and iced café mocha.

• Naturally delicious

• 16g of organic protein

• Satisfies hunger

• Organic fruit and veggie blend

• 23 vitamins and minerals

• Doctor developed

• Available nationally

USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Soy- and Gluten-free.

Visit orgain.com for a full ingredient list, nutrition facts, and more info.

Orgain® Organic Nutritional Shake
  • "The chocolate flavor tastes so creamy and delicious and Coscto in CA carries them for a good price." in 1 review
  • "They're expensive but so high quality and delicious that I find it a necessary expense for preventative issues with my health." in 1 review
  • "This shake is a great product to consume when I don't have the time to sit down for a meal." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Ready To Creamy Chocolate Fudge more...
As someone who is super sensitive to artificial sweetners and even the "natural" no-calorie sweeteners, a lot of protien shakes just don't do it for me. Orgain uses cane sugar in this one, so no funky taste! This one has a mild flavor, a nice richness and satisfies my hunger.
Karolyn N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Ready To Sweet Vanilla Bean more...
This is an easy protein shake to take on the go. I wouldn't consider a mean replacer, but it does add nicely to a light, healthy lunch. I also drink these after I work out. I'm always hungry after I work out, so this tides me over and subsides that strong urge to eat a lot after working out.
Bianca S.
Hopewell Jct, NY
These drinks are so good for you and they actually taste great! I've tried many, many health drinks and meal replacement drinks only to find they had ingredients that weren't so good for you or they tasted average to bad.That's not the case with Orgain drinks. They have (at least I know the Sweet Vanilla Bean drink has) 16 grams of organic protein, organic complex carbs for sustained energy, 10 certified organic fruits and veggies, 23 vitamins and minerals, free of soy, free of preservatives, free of artificial sweeteners, free of corn syrup. That's what I'm looking for in a healthy drink, that will be replacing my morning sweet coffee!!And if you're someone who quit drinking these drinks because they added STEVIA ... great news ... they removed it!! Yaay! I had a bad review posted here because of the Stevia being added (it ruined the flavor), but the company contacted me right away to let me know they have since removed the Stevia and they would make it right with me on any drinks I had purchased that still had the Stevia.
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Ready To Creamy Chocolate Fudge more...
I like the chocolate one. These are high in protein but don’t have much carbs and excess sugar. I do notice it makes me full longer. I like to drink after a work out.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a shake that that truly tastes amazing and not gritty. It also has some of the best ingredients out there in a shake. Organic and nutritional! Really makes me feel much better since I have drank them. One of my favorite shakes and they are a good price. Will buy again!  Orgain® Organic Nutritional Shake
Jennifer B.
I love the chocolate flavor. This is a great meal on the go or a great post work-out recovery drink. Sam's carries these and they are occasionally BOGO at publix.

I have have tried other brands and non taste as good as this one. Plus it is more natural than others.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i give this a 4 because the vanilla bean was not my preferred flavor. I prefer the chocolate one more so than vanilla bean. I am glad that there is a travel size and that it is gluten and dairy free. I am so glad that the product is available for someone who is always active.
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had originally tried these because I had a coupon and combined that with a deal from a rebate app. I didn't like the taste of them at all. Not very flavorful. I struggled to finish them all off. Not really something I'd recommend or get again.
Cheri L.
Burnsville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
so nice to find a quality protein drink that's tasty, organic and guilt free. My son is a very picky eater but he loves the chocolate drink! I fell pretty good about giving it to him! yay nutrition!
gabby c.
I received the coupon for a free shake as part of my #RefreshVoxBox but I have been unable to find one here in South Florida anyone know where I can find them? I specifically want to try the kids one
Carly G.
Does this shake have a grainy texture? Is it overly sweet? Thanks in advance 😊
Marie G.
Sweet Home, OR
My husband has been using this brand of protein powder and he really likes it! Would someone recommend this nutritional shake or using the powder?
Kellie W.
Racine , WI
How does this compare to other protein shakes?
Karla O.
N Chesterfld, VA
I do love these shakes. It are they paleo friendly? Help please!

Walmart