BY ORGAIN #12 in Nutritional Drinks

Orgain® makes delicious Certified Organic nutritional shakes, high protein shakes and protein powder to help people lead healthy, vibrant lives. Orgain was created by Dr. Andrew Abraham, whose own experience of being unable to find high-quality organic nutrition during his cancer treatment years ago inspired him to develop these products for active people in need of great-tasting wholesome nourishment on-the-go.

Orgain® Organic Nutritional Shakes are available in 4 delicious flavors: sweet vanilla bean, creamy chocolate fudge, strawberries and cream, and iced café mocha.

• Naturally delicious

• 16g of organic protein

• Satisfies hunger

• Organic fruit and veggie blend

• 23 vitamins and minerals

• Doctor developed

• Available nationally

USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Soy- and Gluten-free.

Visit orgain.com for a full ingredient list, nutrition facts, and more info.

• Where can these be purchased? Is it online only or can you find i...1 Answers
  • Does this shake have a grainy texture? Is it overly sweet? Thanks...3 Answers
  • How many of you drink a protein shake like this a... Be the first to answer!
Orgain® Organic Nutritional Shake
  • "This shake is a great product to consume when I don't have the time to sit down for a meal." in 1 review
  • "They're expensive but so high quality and delicious that I find it a necessary expense for preventative issues with my health." in 1 review
  • "The chocolate flavor tastes so creamy and delicious and Coscto in CA carries them for a good price." in 1 review
Karolyn N.
Review for: Ready To Sweet Vanilla Bean
This is an easy protein shake to take on the go. I wouldn't consider a mean replacer, but it does add nicely to a light, healthy lunch. I also drink these after I work out. I'm always hungry after I work out, so this tides me over and subsides that strong urge to eat a lot after working out.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
BLEH. I wish this tasted better! I was excited to see a plant based and organic on-the-go type of protein shake but it was so difficult for me to get down! I definitely prefer the taste of the Muscle Milk protein shakes over these. Maybe I'll try the actual powder so I can mix it with coconut or cashew milk and get a better taste.
Bianca S.
Hopewell Jct, NY
These drinks are so good for you and they actually taste great! I've tried many, many health drinks and meal replacement drinks only to find they had ingredients that weren't so good for you or they tasted average to bad.That's not the case with Orgain drinks. They have (at least I know the Sweet Vanilla Bean drink has) 16 grams of organic protein, organic complex carbs for sustained energy, 10 certified organic fruits and veggies, 23 vitamins and minerals, free of soy, free of preservatives, free of artificial sweeteners, free of corn syrup. That's what I'm looking for in a healthy drink, that will be replacing my morning sweet coffee!!And if you're someone who quit drinking these drinks because they added STEVIA ... great news ... they removed it!! Yaay! I had a bad review posted here because of the Stevia being added (it ruined the flavor), but the company contacted me right away to let me know they have since removed the Stevia and they would make it right with me on any drinks I had purchased that still had the Stevia.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a shake that that truly tastes amazing and not gritty. It also has some of the best ingredients out there in a shake. Organic and nutritional! Really makes me feel much better since I have drank them. One of my favorite shakes and they are a good price. Will buy again!  Orgain® Organic Nutritional Shake
Katy B.
Greenbrier, AR
This is hands down my favorite protein shake / on the go meal replacement. It's healthy, made by doctors, high in protein, has veggies and fruits and all kinds of healthy stuff in it! Totally satisfied. I wish it wasn't so pricy but I'll get over it because of the quality of product.
Jennifer B.
I love the chocolate flavor. This is a great meal on the go or a great post work-out recovery drink. Sam's carries these and they are occasionally BOGO at publix.

I have have tried other brands and non taste as good as this one. Plus it is more natural than others.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
i give this a 4 because the vanilla bean was not my preferred flavor. I prefer the chocolate one more so than vanilla bean. I am glad that there is a travel size and that it is gluten and dairy free. I am so glad that the product is available for someone who is always active.
Sadie M.
Denver , CO
I had originally tried these because I had a coupon and combined that with a deal from a rebate app. I didn't like the taste of them at all. Not very flavorful. I struggled to finish them all off. Not really something I'd recommend or get again.
Cheri L.
Burnsville, NC
so nice to find a quality protein drink that's tasty, organic and guilt free. My son is a very picky eater but he loves the chocolate drink! I fell pretty good about giving it to him! yay nutrition!
gabby c.
I received the coupon for a free shake as part of my #RefreshVoxBox but I have been unable to find one here in South Florida anyone know where I can find them? I specifically want to try the kids one
Carly G.
Does this shake have a grainy texture? Is it overly sweet? Thanks in advance 😊
Marie G.
My husband has been using this brand of protein powder and he really likes it! Would someone recommend this nutritional shake or using the powder?
Kellie W.
Racine, WI
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to other protein shakes?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Foodie Expert
I saw these ranked in the top 5 of best grab and go protein shakes. Where can I find them? How much do they normally run?