BY ORGAIN

I Created Orgain with one simple goal in mind - to create the healthiest, most nutritious products in the world. After trying nearly every meal replacement on the market, none had the perfect combination of nutrition and taste. until now. Introducing Orgain Organic Meal In good health, Andrew Abraham, M.D.Physician and C Survivor what's inside Organic plant based protein Organic greens Organic sprouts Organic fiber Organic chia Organic food based vitamins Organic vegetables Organic fruits Organic quinoa Doctor developed what's not inside dairy - soy - gluten - lactose - GMO see more...

Amanda D.
I love this stuff! Seriously ! Two scoops and 8fl oz of almond milk and it tastes amazing. It have helped me save loads on money on lunches, helped me control my eating, and helped me lose some weight (along with diet and exercise)! It's slightly grainy but taste much better than any other. It has enough calories to replace a meal and keeps your full. I 110% recommend for anyone trying to lose weight and save money.
Katie W.
Idaho Falls, ID
Love this vanilla bean shake mix. It's yummy ands good for me! A win, win in my book. It mixes nice and smooth and I'd I add it to a very smoothie you don't even know it's there. Great choice!
Brittany S.
Genoa, OH
So delicious! It's not chalky or clumpy like other shakes can be. I love it mixed with unsweetened almond milk!
Carly S.
As a busy college student who avoids eating on campus at all costs, I've found this to be an amazing meal replacement (not used for weight loss). The ingredients are all clearly labeled: healthy, safe, organic. How could you NOT chose Orgain?! Especially because most "meal" replacements are filled with substances no one knows much about, some of which can potentially be harmful but haven't been studied enough. I stay full about three hours. the shake itself is a little grainy but the taste isn't bad at all. I'm going to repurchase this again and again. The price is good too! I buy mine off Amazon.
Ashley S.
Brookhaven, PA
I have been a chronic breakfast skipper for my entire life, which is bad. I tried other breakfast drinks but really wasn't happy with the sugar content. This product is a home run. Tastes great, not to sweet, healthy, all natural, affordable.
Lauren I.
Neptune, NJ
Horrible horrible taste. I couldn't even get this to taste edible when adding peanut butter, bananas, milk, etc.
K H.
Fort Wayne, IN
One of the best I've ever tried! It can get a little clumpy but better than I thought. I bought it off Amazon and the price fit the product forsure! Easy to use as long as you have a blender! Would recommend.
Bebe B.
I have a kid that's allergic to dairy, wheat, eggs, nuts and isn't too fond of veggies. I use this in his pancake mix to add some nutrition.
Vanilla flavour is great!
For myself I like it better when I blend it in something like mango juice or as a smoothie with fruits and nut butter. Really yummy and from the ingredients it packs with plant ingredients.
This particular one is a meal replacement they also sell the protein supplement one which I also use.
I highly tecommend!