BY ORGAIN

Say goodbye to grit with Orgain Organic Protein™ Plant-Based Powder! Smooth and delicious, each serving contains 21 grams of organic, plant-based protein and 5 grams of organic fiber - with no added sugar and only 3 grams of net carbs. Orgain is doctor-developed, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and Non-GMO. Orgain Organic Protein® is the perfect organic nourishment post-workout, for athletes, protein supplementation, or weight management. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Brianna N.
After doing extensive research on protein powders, I came to realize how bad most of them are for you. This is one of the only powders I have found with completely organic ingredients and numerous benefits. I have a dairy intolerance and I noticed regular whey proteins were making me gain unnecessary weight. I prefer the pea protein because it much more natural, dairy-free and it is better for those looking to but on lean muscle, not bulk. Also, when it says the flavor is chocolate fudge, that is exactly what you are getting. It smells and tastes just like chocolate fudge. Pea protein is typically known to be grainy and not as smooth, but this one is very smooth. I have tried it in a Nutri-bullet and shaking it and I think both taste great. Overall, if this aligns at all with your health and fitness goals, buy it!!!
Emilee H.
This is the first brand of protein powder I have purchased. I bought it at costco. It is a great price for all of the benefits and ingredients. It is a quality plant based protein and tastes great with other ingredients blended in. I don't really like it in plain water though.
Karolyn N.
If you're going to have a protein shake, make it chocolate! Not everyone is a fan of protein shakes (I know I've had some nasty ones in the past), but Orgain Organic protein powder makes a tasty shake -- especially if it is chocolate-anything.
Clarissa N.
This is really great tasting for a vegan brand in my opinion! I add milk and water to it and it’s great! I also make smoothies and add bananas and other fruit sometimes and it is great!
Candace L.
Sand Springs, OK
Really in love with this stuff. I don't work out but wanted a protein to hold me over through my long nursing classes. I also wanted a safe protein since whey and soy seem to get stigma here and there. This vegan protein is filling and the chocolate is delicious. Absolutely worth a try. (Vanilla is not so good, stick with chocolate)
Roxy M.
Chula Vista, CA
This is currently my favorite flavor! Mix almond milk, banana, peanut butter, spinach, one scoop of protein, add a little ice = Best shake ever!

I purchased at Target and got a great deal. You can go to orgain.com and get a $5.00 coupon. You're welcome :)
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
We subscribed to this protein powder on Amazon on go through 3 - 4 containers a month! It's delicious and doesn't leave you feeling bloated after you drink it. If I'm really hungry or I know I'm going to have a crazy morning I do three scoops instead of two. For the quality ingredients it contains I feel that it's very affordable. Love this stuff!
Jodie R.
Bowling Green, KY
I love their vanilla slim protein powder but honestly have never tried a chocolate protein powder before. I'm looking to have some variety, though. How does this compare to their vanilla flavor? Is the taste creamy or more rich and indulgent? I drink protein shakes for breakfast, so too rich of a flavor may not be what's right for me.