Orgain, Inc. Orgain Organic Superfoods uploaded by Daniela N.

BY ORGAIN, INC.

Orgain Organic Superfoods 280 Grams Powder see more...

Vicki P.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: Orgain Organic Superfoods more...
I used this product for a year, loved it, but thought I would branch out to different brands. This by far is the best. It has all of the vitamins and minerals I need, but the next part about it is that it has the height content of fiber than all of the other super foods and is most affordable. I normally throw this in my smoothies with some protein powder, spinach, and a banana since the original taste doesn’t overpower anything. I would recommend this product.
Daniela N.
San Diego, CA
Have to say that this is is by far my favorite morning drink! It's all organic fruits and veggies! It's berry flavor is very good, not overpowering, though it has a sweet taste. I take it in the morning for that extra energy kick! I value Orgain as a brand for their history background. Specifically this product has helped me decrease my sugar cravings.