Orgain® Healthy Kids Organic Nutritional Shake uploaded by Genedra T.

BY ORGAIN

Orgain® makes delicious Certified Organic nutritional shakes, high protein shakes and protein powder to help people lead healthy, vibrant lives. Orgain was created by Dr. Andrew Abraham, whose own experience of being unable to find high-quality organic nutrition during his cancer treatment years ago inspired him to develop these products for active people in need of great-tasting wholesome nourishment on-the-go.

Orgain® Healthy Kids Organic Nutritional Shakes are available in 3 delicious flavors: chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry.

• Great taste even picky-eaters love

• 8g organic protein

• Organic fruit and veggie blend

• 23 vitamins and minerals

• Doctor developed

• Recommended for kids aged 2-13

USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Soy- and Gluten-free.

Visit orgain.com for a full ingredient list, nutrition facts, and more info.

• My 13 year olds drink my shakeology and I can't afford to...1 Answers
  • Where can I find these? My daughter is a super picky eate...1 Answers
  • Are these good? I wanna but some for my nephew 1 Answers
Buy on Orgain.com
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kids use pediasure​ they could use some new ones to try i think I'll try and look for some of these for them . Dang 28.00 for these how many come in a pack definitely to expensive.
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Thanks to influenster my son was able to try these and just fell in love with them. He's always asking for them now. so good for him too!
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
My daughter absolutely loves this! She is really bad about eating sometimes and this has saved us on more than one occasion.
Rachel B.
When kids don't want to eat there food, give them this its got protein in it. And actually taste very good.
Camille N.
Owings Mills, MD
I LOVE orgain! The flavor is fantastic and the ingredients are wholesome. I use these when my kids are going through a picky phase to fill in nutrition gaps.
Heather C.
Torrance, CA
My kids love the chocolate flavored version of these and I feel great giving it to them. Full of vitamins protein and other things they need to keep them going on busy days and at school.
Cassee B.
Calif City, CA
Being a working mom who is constantly on the go it’s been very important to me to still be able to feed my kids healthy snacks. We purchased these for the first time a few months ago and our son absolutely loves them! They are easy to travel with, taste good and all natural! I highly recommend these kids drinks
Haley P.
Italy , TX
Where can I find these? My daughter is a super picky eater and I think these would be great for her! Thanks.
Jessica J.
My 13 year olds drink my shakeology and I can't afford to buy another bag for them to have and wanted to know how these compare? I don't want to just give them crap because they are still growing.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
How old do your child have to be for this drink?
Tania M.
Shakopee, MN
Are these good? I wanna but some for my nephew
gabby c.
I want to find this product here in South Florida, I got a coupon from my #RefreshVoxBox but I have been unable to find a store that carries them, when can I go, I'm pretty sure the kids will love it