SportsExercise & FitnessProtein SupplementsOrgain
Free Gift - Organic Protein Plant Based Protein Powder Vanilla Bean

Orgain Free Gift - Organic Protein™ Plant Based Protein Powder Vanilla Bean

Our organic plant based protein powder serves up 21g of vegan protein and only 150 calories in every serving. Fuel your body with clean, organic nutrition with a complete amino acid profile, no added sugar* and no artificial sweeteners.

I have read that this product is very gritty. Is this true?
Is there a small version of this for someone to try before buying the whole jar?
How is the taste and consistency? I have tried some vegan protein powders and they are very chalky.
Start your review of Orgain Free Gift - Organic Protein™ Plant Based Protein Powder Vanilla Bean!
Maythe Z.
Keyport, NJ
Orgain Free Gift - Organic Protein™ Plant Based Protein Powder Vanilla Bean uploaded by Maythe Z.
I love the taste of this protein powder. It doesn’t give the after taste that most protein powders do. I use them for shakes, oatmeal and protein cookies.
Kelsey  D.
Rockwell, NC
Orgain Free Gift - Organic Protein™ Plant Based Protein Powder Vanilla Bean uploaded by Kelsey  D.
I recently tried this new protein powder and I love it!! I was slightly worried about taste but the vanilla is a 10/10 for me! It doesn’t take gritty or grainy at all, blends smoothly! I love this powder and will continue to use this brand for sure!
Rosie S.
Atlanta, GA
Orgain Free Gift - Organic Protein™ Plant Based Protein Powder Vanilla Bean uploaded by Rosie S.
Orgain Organic Protein in Vanilla is my favorite protein powder! I usually mix this with Califia Farms Coconut Almond blend and a Vanilla Almond Milk from Simple Truth. I love the vanilla flavor the best. The formula is smooth and mixes easy in a blender.
Brittany C.
Cleveland, OH
I've tried a few whey protein powders before, but none compare to plant based. I bought it on amazon for about $25, I believe. It keeps me full and doesn't give me a weird bubbly stomach like most other powders. I recommend this to anyone who has a dairy-free diet or is lactose intolerant.
Kerry B.
S Milwaukee, WI
Orgain Free Gift - Organic Protein™ Plant Based Protein Powder Vanilla Bean uploaded by Kerry B.
I'm not a fan of most protein shakes due to their baby formula like flavor. Orgain Protein Vanilla Bean was nothing like most, does not taste like baby formula at all. It's creamy and not at all chalky. This is now one of my favorites!!! I use shakes to help me gain weight and this is one that will definitely buy!!!
Connie  B.
Otsego, MI
Not what you want . If you wanting it smooth. The product is a little gritty. Kinda like eating sand . Not something that is very appetizing. .
Rosa O.
Orlando, FL
Orgain Free Gift - Organic Protein™ Plant Based Protein Powder Vanilla Bean uploaded by Rosa O.
Te da una sensación de Sadie das muy buena si estás entrenando luego de entrenar o antes es una buena opción para tus rutinas fut
Kayy V.
Bakersfield , CA
Orgain Free Gift - Organic Protein™ Plant Based Protein Powder Vanilla Bean uploaded by Kayy V.
Purchased at: Target
I use organic vanilla powder almost daily. Has been my favorite protein powder by far. I make a few different smoothies with it and they’re all delicious. It’s inexpensive. Great taste!!
Melissa  M.
Hemet, CA
I think this product is quite good. I use it with coconut milk. I also like to add a frozen banana and ice cubes. This adds to the thickness. This protein shake keeps me full and gives plenty of energy.
lizbeth M.
Kissimmee, FL
esta proteína es muy buena , mis hijos la usan ellos son corredores y les gusta mucho , la toman casi a diario después de su ejercicio, fácil de mezclar , rico sabor , y si la sigo comprando en el sams club encuentras el bote grande..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...