HealthFitness & NutritionNutrition Drinks & ShakesOrgain
Creamy Chocolate Fudge Plant Based Protein Powder / 102lb Canister

Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Plant Based Protein Powder / 1.02lb Canister

by Orgain

Creamy Chocolate Fudge / 1.02lb Canister

Do you guys like this flavor? I don’t love it and I’m wondering if there are better flavors.
[product:orgain-organic-vegan-plant-based-protein-powder-creamy-chocolate-fudge-1632oz] What are good recipes for this protein powder, besides just mixing it Witt water or almond milk?
I’ve seen this protein powder at Costco but haven’t tried it yet because I don’t want to purchase something that I might not like in such large quantities. I was wondering if this protein was a high quality product and if there were any quality issues[product:orgain,-inc.-orgain-organic-protein-plant-based-powder-creamy-chocolate-fudge-2.05-lbs.]?
Start your review of Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Plant Based Protein Powder / 1.02lb Canister!
Danielle F.
Kensington
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Plant Based Protein Powder / 1.02lb Canister uploaded by Danielle F.
I received this as a free sample and I absolutely loved it. Its super great tasting and very well blended with other foods. I had a shake blended with frozen berries and keep me super full all day.
Caitlin B.
Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Plant Based Protein Powder / 1.02lb Canister uploaded by Caitlin B.
Love the product! Great with vanilla oat milk & a little ice for thickness. I don’t find it as grainy as other products I’ve tried in the past. I use it after every workout!
Angeli F.
Incline Vlg, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Plant Based Protein Powder / 1.02lb Canister uploaded by Angeli F.
Or gain is the one. Expensive but it’s worth it. Perfect for my pre work out. I love this plant based protein drink
Kerry B.
S Milwaukee, WI
Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Plant Based Protein Powder / 1.02lb Canister uploaded by Kerry B.
I'm not a fan of most protein shakes due to their baby formula like flavor. Orgain Protein Creamy Chocolate was nothing like most, does not taste like baby formula at all. It's creamy and chocolatey, I use shakes to help me gain weight and this is one that will definitely buy!!!
Kanika M.
Westerville, OH
Purchased at: Costco
I like this protein brand a lot, it has great taste and plant based.. I tried all their flavors and they taste good.
Sophie M.
Arcadia, CA
Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Plant Based Protein Powder / 1.02lb Canister uploaded by Sophie M.
I’ve started eating protein powder to maintain or increase protein intake since I’m now eating for two. The chocolate flavor is good! But I don’t like the sugar substitute taste as much. So I usually add some sweetened soymilk to it. This also makes a good breakfast food on the go for busy working people. So far I like it and bought several more tubs. Comes with a spoon too.
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Plant Based Protein Powder / 1.02lb Canister uploaded by Kimignon T.
I was not a fan of this powder. It was so chalky tasting that I couldn't enjoy the flavor of it. I received this as a sample and was so glad I didn't buy it before I tried it.
Callie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Plant Based Protein Powder / 1.02lb Canister uploaded by Callie P.
Really big fan of this protein powder. I FINALLY found one that I like the taste of. I mix it with almond milk and make a shake for lunch every day and it keeps me full into dinner time. I will continue to purchase this product. I highly recommend trying!
Angela T.
Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Plant Based Protein Powder / 1.02lb Canister uploaded by Angela T.
Amazing product & great taste. Helps me with cutting out my bad snacking habits while trying to stay on a healthier way of eating. But for some reason the “newer” price is obviously due to the fact they are barely giving you any product... My canisters have less than half of it filled...! I would rather pay more & get more... They missed the mark on this one... My finger marks how much product is in the canister...
Mona Z.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the vanilla taste and it’s amazing. Even my two year old is taking it with me and he’s obsessed with it. Iy has less fake taste than other brands that I had before . I’m recommending it for people who are trying to lose weight.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nikki L.
Lubbock, TX
il y a 10 mois
Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Plant Based Protein Powder / 1.02lb Canister What are good recipes for this protein powder, besides just mixing it Witt water or almond milk?
Kelly T. il y a 4 mois
A “cookie dough”- mix with powdered peanut butter and a enought almond milk to give it the consistency you want
Nicole P.
clayton, nc
il y a 2 ans
Laura S. il y a 4 mois
I use this one daily in my smoothies. I add spinach, cauliflower rice, ginger, turmeric, almond milk, and sometimes a single date. Great taste and value when buying it at Costco. An absolute staple for me!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,172 reviews
il y a 3 ans
Can I use this in my Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Cookie Mix ? Would I have to adjust anything ? I have about 2/3 of a cup. Two of these sample packs (see pic)
Dale C. il y a un an
I’ve never tried cooking with it personally. Though I have used it in smoothies before and it works great for that, so I don’t see why it wouldn’t work for baking!