Org O.R.G. Mineral 8-ounce Body Peel uploaded by Veronica M.Org O.R.G. Mineral 8-ounce Body Peel uploaded by Veronica M.Org O.R.G. Mineral 8-ounce Body Peel uploaded by Hilary P.

BY ORG

Everyday our skin endures harsh punishment from outside elements trapping layers of dirt and debris our normal cleanser cannot reach. Use Organic Mineral Peel to remove deep-rooted debris reducing the appearance of dull skin, marks, & blemishes. Resurface, smooth and brighten noticeably dry skin build-up around the neck, ankles, elbows, and underarms. With its non-abrasive formulation, eliminate uneven skin tones and any embarrassment all in the privacy of your own home. Self-conscious about your skin peeling from a change in weather or being out in the sun for too long? Use Organic Mineral Peel to instantly remove unpleasant shedding skin in a matter of seconds. Size: 8.0 oz Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Body Skin/hair type: Any Active ingredients: Mineral Water, Aloe Barbadensis, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Omega 3, Mugwort Extract We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Veronica M.
Perris, CA
Love love love!!!! I first learned about this product through a makeup artist that I follow on social media. I heard nothing but great thing so I had to purchase it since I am a sucker for face products. I originally purchased the actual face mineral peel but found out that I can get more for my money if I purchased the body peel through amazon. It's amazing! I use it twice a week when I do my face mask and/or when I want my makeup to look flawless. It's definitely worth every penny. Just make sure to get it from amazon instead of the actual website.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
I have used the facial peel before and all I can say is WOW!! I really want to try the body peel and see if that works just as well to save some money and get a bigger size. This would be a great one to get in a voxbox :)
Kimberley J.
Brooklyn, NY
Love. Just like the face peel, works wonders on removing dry skin all over the body. Just work in sections, otherwise you'll waste the product as it dries. Learned that the hard way
Karisa L.
I am absolutely in love with this. I have sensitive skin that is prone to breaking out but this exfoliating spray is so gentle and helped my skin look better after the first 5 seconds (not exaggerating). It's super quick and easy to use- spray on your dry face, wait 3 seconds, rub your face with your hands in circular motions, then rinse. All of your dead skin will come peeling off with no horrible or drying side effects. I'm lazy when it comes to skin care and barely force myself to do face masks with the same results but take 20 minutes so this is my go to.
Tanya A.
What a pampering and effective little product! I received this in a subscrription box and originally set it aside deeming mineral peel to be a bit overkill and intimidating. Then I used it. Oh my word, game changer! Not only is it super easy (though unintuitive at first) it's incredibly fast! All you do is spritz it all over your face (so maybe four spritzes total), wait three seconds, and then rub off with either your hands or s very gentle cloth. I like using my fingers to rub it in and brush away all the flakes of dirt and dead skin. Not only is my skin super fresh feeling but it looks brighter too! It's nice in the morning to do after cleanser but before moisdturizing and makeup.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
This is an Amazing skin care product. It's a peel but it's extremely gentle on the skin! You just spray and run the dead skin off then wash it away! Great amount even though it's a little pricey- so worth it. And it lasts a long time!
Jocelyn C.
This is an amazing product! I use to go get an extraction every 3 months to clear my pores but when I discovered this product I fell in love! I use it 3 times a week and you just spritz on your face and rub in a circular motion with your finger. It works instantly and you'll see all the dead skin slowly peel away from your face!
Erika J.
Champions Gt, FL
Got this product with Fab Fit Fun box and it's a life changer! I can see a huge difference in my skin after a few uses. It's so crazy to think that leaving this product on your skin for just a few seconds is all it takes to get rid of all of the dead skin on your face/chest. This is really great to use in the shower!
Sheila C.
This is my favorite facial peel as it gives great results and is easy to use. I actually spray my face when I first enter the shower and let it sit while I tend to other things. After, my face is soft and smooth and I have not experienced any sensitivity like I did with other products.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Absolutely love the O.R.G. Mineral Peel Face! It makes my skin look brand new and feels so soft! I especially love that it's alcohol free, sulfate free, paraben free, AND petroleum free. It's very gentle on the skin. I would most definitely would purchase this product again.
Gabriela O.
Is this safe for sensitive skin? Is this used after using a body wash?
Amber S.
Topeka, KS
I am obsessed with the Face peel and it works amazing! Is the body peel just as great? And where is the best and most affordable place to buy it as the website its $34 or $36 i believe. Thanks!
Dawn E.
Tonawanda, NY
Does this work well? Does it irritate?
Arianna C.
How similar is this product to the O.R.G Mineral Peel Face?