BY OREO

Delicious bits of OREO Cookie mixed in smooth, mint flavored creme filling and coated in European Milka chocolate candy.

Buy on Walmart
Margaret S.
grovetown, GA
I am nit a huge fan of oreos. I discovered this candy bar before thanksgiving, the original...i decided on a whim to try it, because i love trying new things, and omg. I loved it so so much, well when i saw the mint bar, i said why not, i tried it, and that was double the yummy.
I buy 4 a week and stick them in the freezer to make them last all week. It is a super addicting candy bar for sure. I cant always find them in thw stores, but when i do...i grab as many as i can if i kmow they are low. The taste is like a girlscout thin mint in a candy bar, its such a smooth rich creamy texture, its like eating a piece of heaven and the package is so simple and nice nothing to fancy.
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
BOTH varieties taste amazing. My supervisor Jazz got me to try it. I was hesitant to participate in the virtual Boxbox because I’m not an Oreo fan. Jazz said the candy bar was tasty. She broke me off some of hers in BOTH varieties and it did taste good. She really digs the Oreo cookies too, I don’t. She buys all the limited edition flavors. Hopefully Oreo adds more varieties to the candy bar flavors. I will DEFINITELY buy more of these. I have a digital coupon. So I may stockpile a bunch of these and my dark chocolate in a deep freezer. I will snap them up in ANY retailer I see these that way I have one to pack one in my work lunch everyday. I get two 10 minute breaks and a half an hour break. Perfect pick me up on the two 10 minute break. I’m on a diet, so I’ll break the bar in half and save the other half for my last 10 minute break. Note: These prices are current at the Findlay Ohio, Tiffin Avenue location. Use your phone app to load a digital coupon to your Kroger card. I bought a bunch of them!
Kendra W.
Smyrna, GA
I sampled both the regular and mint flavors of the Oreo Candy Bar and the mint was by far my favorite! I like these bars because they’re a little bit crunchy from the cookie, but still have that creamy, sweet candy bar feel. They’re a tasty snack and the mint flavor is the perfect balance of mint and chocolate! Oreo's are my absolute favorite -- the fact that they're now in the form of a delicious candy bar males them even better!
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My hubby and kids love munching on these, but I can only eat them once in a while. They're full of a minty creme center with little chocolate bits and covered in a chocolatey coating. They are good but a little too much mint for me in one sitting (can't finish an entire bar myself). If you have a sweet tooth and love both chocolate and mint, than this is for you! Inexpensive and sold in most stores, quickshops & gas stations.
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
[product:oreo-mint-chocolate-candy-bar] I get so excited about these kind of bars but they usually disappoint. Not this one! I love this chocolate bar it's really good and it comes in mint flavor my fave combo chocolate and mint! I love the fact that it's with crunchy Oreo cookies. Must have!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Im a huge fan of Oreo and been a loyal customers all my life and the New Chocolate candy bar is so delicious I never taste anything so tasty in my life.And I Receive a coupon for a free sample to celebrate National Oreo Day.I so happy to be apart of national Oreo Day .MY favorite cookie-candy yum. OREO™ Mint Chocolate Candy Bar
Jacqulynn H.
Mint Orea Chocolate Candy Bars are creamy, with a bit of crunch. the cream is smooth, and gives off the flavor of an Oreo cookie perfectly. The chocolate on the outside is a bit heavy on, taking away from the overall Oreo experience, but still a decent flavor.
Veronica W.
First of all who doesn't like cookies? Oreos have been around for ever. They now have so much variety it's amazing. I love the mint flavored because it's just enough coolness to go with the sweet creamy filling. Dunk these in milk and yum yum hmmmm. Thank #influenter for showing me this BOGO coupon. #kroger is the best store to shop
Kayla R.
Las vegas , NV
These are amazing! I am hooked and so glad I stumbled across these in the check out aisle at my local grocery store. I love that there is 2 bare that break down into smaller pieces if you can control your self not to eat it all. Chocolate and mint are a match made in heaven and Oreo hit this perfect match right in the head 😋
Trang D.
I love Oreo overall, especially the mint flavor. It’s so yummy, minty and has cooling fresh sensation. I often stock Oreo at home for snacking. The only thing I wish they could change the sweetness of Oreo. I don’t want to put that much of sugar into my body.
Dila K.
Sacramento, CA
Is there any place other than kroger to get them?
Lyona K.
Smyrna, GA
The original taste really good. Is this flavor better?
kelcie s.
NEW CASTLE, IN
What yall think about these?!
Carmen P.
Waco
You can buy these at dollar general, most convenient stores and walmart.
Amanda M.
Perris, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How did you ladies like this chocolate cookie bar? Would you get it again?