BY MILKA

Mariana R.
Wynnewood, PA
Milka is my favorite chocolate ever, and Oreos are my favorite cookies, when I saw they were together I think it’s just the best combination ever, milka Oreo is amazing, everybody that tries it loves it!
Miranda F.
Tulsa, OK
No, Oreo. I have enough time saying no to your deliciousness. Then you did this. It sounded gross. Let's just stick with how we like it. But I broke down and tried one and you brought things up to the next level. Thank you for the extra 10 pounds.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I recently discovered this snack item and was pleasantly surprised! It's sweet and chocolately and has a nice texture to sooth my sweet cravings. I enjoy a couple bites of this snack mix after dinner as a quick dessert.
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
These are my absolute favorite, I always carry a packet of oreo with me , these are crunchy chocolaty sweet , and too much yummy, best one, tastes really good, perfect snack for me , i love it, and will buy them again.
oksana S.
vienna, kanalstrasse 6/26
Do you believe that there is something better then Oreo in the world?! I didn’t believe. But last week I tried Milka Oreo and I understood that this is the best cookies ever. I can’t stop buying it. Love!
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm OBSESSED with this candy!!! I had it in Europe a few years ago and I'm SO HAPPY they sell them in America. This is a MUST HAVE for any candy lover. I highly recommend it. Perfect bland of Oreo and candy bar
Madison M.
Greens Fork, IN
I think these are great. They almost taste like cookies and cream but with a little extra chocolate. These are my go to snack at work. I love the oreo flavor with that extra chocolate coating.
Keyonna H.
Midland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
María L.
It's milk chocolate. It's Milka. And it is accompanied by pieces of oreo. This had to be good, yes or no! Rare is the person who does not like chocolate, although there are some, I also know someone who does not like.

Besides, the mixture is not that it mixes well, it's a better combination, it's something that I had always thought about, and when I saw it, nothing more than that, my mouth was already made of water ... You can imagine when I tried

Anyway, yes, that is great, if you like the oreos and you like milk chocolate, you will like it because this is tremendous. Try it, do not stay with the desire, that the only glitch I see is that it grows fat and at this time, few worry about that.
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This combo bag of golden and original Oreos mixed with Milka chocolate pieces is seriously amazing. Crunchy and creamy combined for a great experience overall. I love Oreos and Milka chocolate on their own, so together of course they are even better!
Serafina M.
Woodbridge, ON
How does this taste?
Christina H.
Where can I find these? I love Milka chocolate!
diana g.
Is the oreo taste really apparent?
Jackie G.
Long Beach
Omg I love oreos & chocolates where can I buy these ? Or find them ?
Wanda R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Never had them are they any good?