BY OREO

A layer of crunchy OREO cookies between 2 layers of rich vanilla creme, coated in European Milka chocolate candy.

• ¡Oreo! La mejor marca de galletas del mundo y mi favorita...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this candy bar?6 Answers
  • I've never tried this but it looks delicious!! Has anyone...2 Answers
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these. This is an amazing creation. The chocolate is creamy, then you get a great taste of vanilla and them BAM! the crunch of the cookie is outstanding and literally blows your mind. Please be aware, they are addicting but I highly recommend.
Samantha S.
Fort worth , TX
These are an amazing invention. I only wish they sold them sooner. When I had my first bite of the bar and I tasted the smooth chocolate and then I got to the creamy vanilla filling and then the amazing crunch of Oreos. Perfection!! I had to go and buy three more I'm not joking I bought three more and then ate them ALL.
Naj L.
Portsmouth Virginia
Oreos are always the best cookies to eat! They can be taken apart or just bitten directly. Everyone does it differently. They can be eaten by themselves, or dipped in milk. Ores are even great when added to other recipes! I would buy Oreos over and over again.
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Brittany C.
These bars are SO delicious! If you are an Oreo fan, you should try these. I love candy bars and the chocolate melts in your mouth. I'd recommend these to others. Great for putting in the kids stockings at Christmas this year! Try these for sure!
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Okay so when I heard this was coming out I was really excited.... but I ended up being really underwhelmed . Especially since both the ingredients are great. Tasted like a dried out chocolate bar in my opinion.
Bonnie L.
I absolutely loved this candy bar. It has the best combination of  oreo and chocolate. I love how it scores, so you can break pieces off to share. The chocolate is very smooth and very easy to eat . It was very good and affordable. You can find it in the candy aisle.
Alexis Marie B.
Holtville , CA
I love Oreos but I was not a big fan of these bars, I hardly tasted the Oreo flavor which I expected it to be but overall it was ok I don’t think I’d buy another bar I’ll just stick to the cookies.
Zoe G.
Tennessee
These are sooo delicious if i had to choose to eat anything for days straight , it would most definitely be this . i eat these about every 2 weeks . they are very affordable and i most definitely would recommend to others.
Kadie C.
Portland, OR
The Oreo Milka chocolate bars are divine! It’s hard not to eat the whole bar in one sitting because it’s just that good. Oreo cream + chocolate is what dreams are made of.
Myriam M.
Where is this sold???????
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this candy bar?
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
These look so yummy!!! Are they being sold in the US??
Tamiracle W.
Saint Petersburg
What stores are these available in? I've been searching for a little while. Is it not in the US yet? Please help I need one of these bars in my life!
Sierra K.
Are they worth the money trying?