BY OREO

A layer of crunchy OREO cookies between 2 layers of rich vanilla creme, coated in European Milka chocolate candy.

• ¡Oreo! La mejor marca de galletas del mundo y mi favorita...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this candy bar?6 Answers
  • I've never tried this but it looks delicious!! Has anyone...2 Answers
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these. This is an amazing creation. The chocolate is creamy, then you get a great taste of vanilla and them BAM! the crunch of the cookie is outstanding and literally blows your mind. Please be aware, they are addicting but I highly recommend.
Heath C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Its ok... good chocolate flavor just not really a fan of the inside of it... which is just My opinion... im sure there are people who love it... im just not a fan! Try it for urself and let me know what u think....
Ellie R.
I first saw this when I was shopping at Walmart as I was going to check out I’m like what Oreo and Chocolate I was waiting for them to come out with something like this and once they did I had to have even tho I knew I didn’t need it but I got it and was amazed at how good it was but it is a rich bar it was almost to much for me to eat as I don’t eat a whole lot of chocolate my self
Samantha S.
Fort worth , TX
These are an amazing invention. I only wish they sold them sooner. When I had my first bite of the bar and I tasted the smooth chocolate and then I got to the creamy vanilla filling and then the amazing crunch of Oreos. Perfection!! I had to go and buy three more I'm not joking I bought three more and then ate them ALL.
Sam K.
I was really excited when I found out Oreos had a candy bar, because hey, why not. Well it turns out that meh they should really stick with cookies. The bar is SUPER sweet. I love sweet foods but this is definitely my limit. If you like super sweet foods then this is for you. If not, just buy the cookies.
Naj L.
Portsmouth Virginia
Oreos are always the best cookies to eat! They can be taken apart or just bitten directly. Everyone does it differently. They can be eaten by themselves, or dipped in milk. Ores are even great when added to other recipes! I would buy Oreos over and over again.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
These are great. They're basically oreo balls without the hassle. I was a little disappointed when I first tried them, but i still love them. They've started showing up in almost every grocery store and gas station so they're fairly easy to find.
Sara D.
Queens
Tastes great. I. In love like literally. I really hope this item will be sold in the United States soon. Please. I have a good sweet tooth so I’m officially addicted to this creamy taste. Everyone must try this bar please it’s awesome enjoy guys
Julia M.
This is a very decadent chocolate bar. I actually felt like it would be something that Willy Wonka himself would have created. It is delicious but dangerous. I always buy them when I see them. Definitely a win if you need to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Myriam M.
Where is this sold???????
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this candy bar?
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
These look so yummy!!! Are they being sold in the US??
Tamiracle W.
Saint Petersburg
What stores are these available in? I've been searching for a little while. Is it not in the US yet? Please help I need one of these bars in my life!
Sierra K.
Are they worth the money trying?