BY OREO

A layer of crunchy OREO cookies between 2 layers of rich vanilla creme, coated in European Milka chocolate candy.

• ¡Oreo! La mejor marca de galletas del mundo y mi favorita por sie...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this candy bar?6 Answers
  • I've never tried this but it looks delicious!! Has anyone tried it?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Samantha S.
Searcy, AR
These are an amazing invention. I only wish they sold them sooner. When I had my first bite of the bar and I tasted the smooth chocolate and then I got to the creamy vanilla filling and then the amazing crunch of Oreos. Perfection!! I had to go and buy three more I'm not joking I bought three more and then ate them ALL.
Jaile L.
Fort Collins, CO
It was delicious! The chocolate is amazing and somehow they managed to keep the texture of the cookie. I love it. It is a must have. Only downside is when those period cravings hit is hard to not eat all of it because it comes in a huge bar! When the smaller one is to much to be considered on okay amount of chocolate for over person to consume in one sitting, no matter the circumstance....  But, it won't stop me from buying more. Guess it's better up my gym attendance...
Ellie R.
I first saw this when I was shopping at Walmart as I was going to check out I’m like what Oreo and Chocolate I was waiting for them to come out with something like this and once they did I had to have even tho I knew I didn’t need it but I got it and was amazed at how good it was but it is a rich bar it was almost to much for me to eat as I don’t eat a whole lot of chocolate my self
Shells U.
['Minneapolis ', ''], MN
This is one of the best collaborations in the history of mankind and womenkind. As a fan of both oreos and Milka, I cannot even start to explain how heavenly the flavor combination is.
Sam K.
I was really excited when I found out Oreos had a candy bar, because hey, why not. Well it turns out that meh they should really stick with cookies. The bar is SUPER sweet. I love sweet foods but this is definitely my limit. If you like super sweet foods then this is for you. If not, just buy the cookies.
Kristen G.
Canton
I had high hopes for this as I love Oreo cookies. I found I wasn't a huge fan of the milk chocolate used. I've talked to others and found the same sentiment. The chocolate made the candy too sweet (I never have this complaint about sugar). Bought 1 to try it and haven't bought another one since.
Katrina J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely loved this candy bar. It has the best combination of  oreo and chocolate. I love how it scores, so you can break pieces off to share. The chocolate is very smooth and very easy to eat . It was very good and affordable. You can find it in the candy aisle.
Naj L.
Portsmouth Virginia
Oreos are always the best cookies to eat! They can be taken apart or just bitten directly. Everyone does it differently. They can be eaten by themselves, or dipped in milk. Ores are even great when added to other recipes! I would buy Oreos over and over again.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
These are great. They're basically oreo balls without the hassle. I was a little disappointed when I first tried them, but i still love them. They've started showing up in almost every grocery store and gas station so they're fairly easy to find.
Sara D.
Queens
Tastes great. I. In love like literally. I really hope this item will be sold in the United States soon. Please. I have a good sweet tooth so I’m officially addicted to this creamy taste. Everyone must try this bar please it’s awesome enjoy guys
Myriam M.
Where is this sold???????
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this candy bar?
Alexia R.
Albuquerque , NM
These look so yummy!!! Are they being sold in the US??
Tamiracle W.
Saint Petersburg
What stores are these available in? I've been searching for a little while. Is it not in the US yet? Please help I need one of these bars in my life!
Sierra K.
Are they worth the money trying?