BY OREO

Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Pingree Grove, IL
This icing is so yummy!! My favorite part of the Oreo has always been the icing on the inside, and now I can use just the icing! It's so delicious. I can literally eat this but itself. I would buy this again.
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Largo, FL
The Oreo is Americas favorite cookie! In my opinion, why mess with perfection? I love the regular ild original Oreo.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Foodie Expert
I NEED THIS PRODUCT. It looks like heaven. I would eat the entire package in one sitting. I want it right now
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Anderson, IN
Foodie Expert
I love these! They're so much like Thin Mints and they're bite sized! Can't get enough of them!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA
Foodie Expert
I really love using this stuff for cookies. It's a very unique flavor that everyone will enjoy!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Bronx
When I found this in my supermarket I took the whole display home! I use them to fill my beignets and to customize chocolate dipped Oreos. I empty out a pouch and color it with my ameri color food gels and an instant gender reveal surprise!
Devin b.
Devin b.
Easy to use, doesn't taste much like Oreos. Tastes like the cheap filling they use- id recommend just getting vanilla frosting and crumbling Oreos on top instead.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Pottstown
My husband loves oreo cookies. He's a big guy so he tends to eat a whole batch of these with milk lol. Glad he does so I don't waste my diet
Brayden W.
Brayden W.
This product was alright. Not my favorite. It didn't taste like Oreo or anything close to it.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Harrisonburg, VA
It tastes soooooo good, Oreos and their filling have always been unique as well as keeping that delicious taste through out the years with any of their products
Darlene Y.
Darlene Y.
Melville, LA
What type of cake would it work and taste best on?
Calla C.
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Does it taste too sugary?
Brenn G.
Brenn G.
Tlaxcala, tlax fraccionamiento "El angel" "#5-E atempan
Susi D.
Susi D.
Medley, FL
Esto de verdad sabe cómo la crema original? en verdad quisiera probarlo
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Santa Ana, CA
Where could I find this product?