Add a Photo

By OREO
#16 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love.

Photos (647)
Daniel G.
Daniel G.

Galletas Oreo son mi galleta preferida, y mi go-to de elección cuando necesitan un aperitivo. Aunque yo soy el tipo original de la muchacha, los adelgaza eran una absoluta delicia. El bit de galletas ha sido siempre mi parte preferida de la oreo, crema no tanto, por lo que los adelgaza terminó siendo la relación perfecta entre galleta y el relleno. El sabor a chocolate no era muy abrumador (no hay mucho entre cada galleta), pero eso no me impidió disfrutar de ellos. Tenían el mismo gran sabor sin tener que picar a través de llenado extra para llegar al bit de galleta de chocolate. El precio, creo, podría ser menor, dado que está recibiendo menos de cookies de su inversión, pero me pareció que el precio sea justo lo suficiente para lo que puede ser un artículo promocional no significaba que sentarse en las tiendas por mucho tiempo. El embalaje también se ha mejorado a lo largo de los años, y el mío incluido embalaje de fácil apertura que pueda ser sellado para mantener las galletas frescas con la misma facilidad.
Kelle H.
Kelle H.
Redford, MI

I received a free sample of these in my Twinklebox, which in no way influenced my opinion as this review is my own experience with the product.

I'm already a huge fan of Oreo. I usually purchase the Double Stuff for my family (we are all big fans of the cream!). So when I have an opportunity to indulge in an Oreo, I'm already excited. I was skeptical upon the thinness. How can a cookie this thin pack in the flavor we have grown to love? I open the pack, and my 2 year old is already begging for one. I hand one off to him and grab one for myself. We both dig in, and I'm surprised by how good this thin little cookie tastes! I look over at my son, his face a mess, I don't even ask have to ask him what his thoughts are. He's already begging for another. So I hand off one more to him and bite into my last one. This is seriously a good cookie. We both look sadly at the empty pack. Looks like the only negative to Oreo Thins is there is only 4 cookies in the pack.
Pam M.
Pam M.
Amelia, OH

Thanks Influenster for providing a free sample of Oreo Thins in my Twinkle VoxBox & my review below was in no way affected by receipt of this sample. In fact, I bought & enjoyed a package of Oreo Thins a couple of months ago at my local grocery store.

What's better than Oreos? Oreo Thins! I love the thinner cookie wafers of Oreo Thins. I've always liked Oreos, but never a big fan of the chocolate cookie wafers. Heck, as kids we used to feed those to the dog because we like the cream so much better and wouldn't get in trouble for throwing the cookie part away ;-) . So the thinner cookie wafer is a huge win for me, plus I love the crunch that you just don't get with regular Oreos. If I'm not paying attention the whole bag could be gone in no time. My only negative for Oreo Thins is that they are priced the same as regular Oreos, even though the package weight is lower. Won't stop me from buying them periodically when on sale though.
Kjersti S.
Kjersti S.
Spanish Fork, UT

Oreos are my favorite cookie, and my go-to of choice when I need a snack. Though I'm the original kind of girl, the thins were an absolute delight. The cookie bit has always been my preferred part of the oreo, cream not so much, so the thins ended up being the perfect ratio between cookie and the filling.

The chocolate flavor wasn't very overwhelming (there's not much between each cookie), but that didn't stop me from enjoying them. They had the same great taste without having to bite through extra filling to get to the chocolate cookie bit.

The price, I think, could be lower, given you're getting less cookie for your buck, but I found the price to be fair enough for what may be a promotional item not meant to sit on store shelves for long. The packaging has also been improved throughout the years, and mine included easy-open packaging that could be sealed to keep the cookies fresh just as easily.
Kali A.
Kali A.

I received a free sample of OREO Thins in my Twinkle VoxBox, but all opinions contained below are my own.

I love OREOS, especially Double Stuf OREOS, so when I first saw OREO Thins I was worried I would not like them as much as the typical sandwich cookies that I buy. My first impression of the OREO Thins was that they contained fewer calories than the other OREO cookies. This was exciting to me as who does not want to lose weight while eating cookies?! I was pleasantly surprised when I took my first bite. Although I would have liked more cream (as that's my favorite part), the cookie had the same flavor as the original OREO cookies. The ratio of cream to cookie was good. The package I received was the perfect amount, although I did find myself wanting to eat more because the cookies were smaller. Overall, I would recommend to anyone wanting a little snack with fewer calories.
NAYELI BERENICE D.
NAYELI BERENICE D.
Palenque, Chiapas

YO AMO A LAS GALLETAS MINI DE OREO PORQUE SON DELICIOSAS Y SU PRESENTACIÓN EN MINIATURA HACE DIVERTIDO EL MOMENTO, ESTAS LAS USO CUANDO TENGO EN CASA LA VISITA DE NIÑOS, Y EL ACOMPAÑARLOS CON UN VASO DE LECHE ES FANTASTICO.
ME GUSTA COMPRAR ESTA MARCA PORQUE EL SABOR QUE APORTA A MIS POSTRES ES RIQUÍSIMO, ADEMAS LAS CONSUMO COMO SI FUESE UN CEREAL Y LO MEJOR ES QUE ME ENCANTA COMER CHOCOLATE Y CON EL RELLENO SABOR A VAINILLA HACE QUE SEA LA COMBINACIÓN PERFECTA Y LA HACE MAS IRRESISTIBLE..... LAMENTABLEMENTE NO ME AGRADA QUE EXISTAN OTROS SABORES DE OREO PORQUE SIENTO QUE PIERDE SU PRESENTACIÓN EN EL MERCADO Y ESO HACE QUE SE IGUALE A LAS OTRAS MARCAS DE GALLETAS QUE SON DE SABORES. Y NO HE PROBADO LOS OTROS SABORES DE LAS EDICIONES LIMITADAS SON MUY DIFICILES DE ENCONTRAR EN MI SUPER MERCADO ETC.
Rikka I.
Rikka I.

I'm looking at the reviews and seriously this is ridiculous. You are paying the same price as a regular pack of Oreos for less product. If you are worrying about calories then eat less, but paying more for less is just not smart. It's not any crunchier and for people saying this is good for the sweet tooth, if you are having a sweet tooth you are probably going to eat multiple of these that would be equivalent of the original oreos. I was in the badge too and they aren't bad, they are just thin oreos. If the net weight was equivalent to the original then I could see paying the same price; you would have more and they would last you longer if on a diet and doing portion control. I had initial positive feelings until my husband brought home the original and i saw the packaging and receipt. 😬
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA

I received a complimentary sample of Oreo Thins in my Twinkle Voxbox, but all opinions are my own.

As someone who really loves Oreos, it's hard for me not to love these. I might actually even prefer these to the regular variety, only because I REALLY love how...crispy? these are. I think that's the right word! ha. But they really do have a VERY satisfying crunch and I'm fine with it not having as much cream. I know a lot of people love Oreos for the cream, so maybe this isn't for you, but otherwise I think a lot of people will love these.

Not only do they maintain all of the flavour, it's nice to have a full flavoured but lower calorie alternative to Oreos. I think it'll be easier for people to portion out a satisfying serving. Though it could backfire, but hey, the option is there!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA

I was very excited to try these Oreo thins so first thank you Influenster for letting me test them out! Now my favorite part of Oreo's has always been the middle. I will even scoop out the cream middle and leave the cookie in the bag.. My family hates it. lol
Surprisingly I like these even though it's mostly just the chocolate cookie. So when I eat these I think they are more like a chocolate biscuit rather than a Oreo. Delish chocolate cookie. But if I did want a Oreo with the cream middle I would still buy the regular or mega stuff Oreos.
These are chocolate and yummy so I still am happy with them. If I ever want a cookie this would work... If I want a creamy Oreo then I would buy the other.
(They all came broken up so I picked the best for the picture!)
Ada T.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA

OREO THINS IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO THE OREO BRAND! I love the chocolate cookie part. Some people prefer the creme, but I say hey, if you want to eat plain cream, just go eat frosting. I can't really think of anywhere else that sells a plain chocolate cookie like that of Oreo's, which is probably why in all sorts of ice creams and shakes, its called an OREO SHAKE. I'm just glad they finally came out with a cookie that has equal parts chocolate cookie and creme instead of chocolate cookie and a lot of creme. For the regular Oreo cookies, I always pull them apart and scratch off the creme and just eat the cookie with the remaining creme so that its not overwhelming. I'm glad they finally came out with OREO THINS!
Shayna P.
Shayna P.
Raleigh, NC

Do these taste better than the original Oreos?
Daisy C.
Daisy C.

Are these crunchier than the original?
Shayla R.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA

Are they like chips? Like how thin are they? And do they taste the same?
J S.
J S.
Monterey, Ca

Just curious if these are any good? Are they worth getting? I feel like if your going to eat an Oreo just eat a real one lol
zoe e.