BY OREO #14 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love.

• I love cookies whats your most fave cookie brand??? Oreo Thins Choc...6 Answers
  • Tell me what you guys think about these Oreos? Are they better then...3 Answers
  • Are these better for people who are more of a cookie person, rather...6 Answers
Kelle H.
Kelle H.
Redford, MI
I received a free sample of these in my Twinklebox, which in no way influenced my opinion as this review is my own experience with the product.

I'm already a huge fan of Oreo. I usually purchase the Double Stuff for my family (we are all big fans of the cream!). So when I have an opportunity to indulge in an Oreo, I'm already excited. I was skeptical upon the thinness. How can a cookie this thin pack in the flavor we have grown to love? I open the pack, and my 2 year old is already begging for one. I hand one off to him and grab one for myself. We both dig in, and I'm surprised by how good this thin little cookie tastes! I look over at my son, his face a mess, I don't even ask have to ask him what his thoughts are. He's already begging for another. So I hand off one more to him and bite into my last one. This is seriously a good cookie. We both look sadly at the empty pack. Looks like the only negative to Oreo Thins is there is only 4 cookies in the pack.
Pam M.
Pam M.
Amelia, OH
Thanks Influenster for providing a free sample of Oreo Thins in my Twinkle VoxBox & my review below was in no way affected by receipt of this sample. In fact, I bought & enjoyed a package of Oreo Thins a couple of months ago at my local grocery store.

What's better than Oreos? Oreo Thins! I love the thinner cookie wafers of Oreo Thins. I've always liked Oreos, but never a big fan of the chocolate cookie wafers. Heck, as kids we used to feed those to the dog because we like the cream so much better and wouldn't get in trouble for throwing the cookie part away ;-) . So the thinner cookie wafer is a huge win for me, plus I love the crunch that you just don't get with regular Oreos. If I'm not paying attention the whole bag could be gone in no time. My only negative for Oreo Thins is that they are priced the same as regular Oreos, even though the package weight is lower. Won't stop me from buying them periodically when on sale though.
Kjersti S.
Kjersti S.
Spanish Fork, UT
Oreos are my favorite cookie, and my go-to of choice when I need a snack. Though I'm the original kind of girl, the thins were an absolute delight. The cookie bit has always been my preferred part of the oreo, cream not so much, so the thins ended up being the perfect ratio between cookie and the filling.

The chocolate flavor wasn't very overwhelming (there's not much between each cookie), but that didn't stop me from enjoying them. They had the same great taste without having to bite through extra filling to get to the chocolate cookie bit.

The price, I think, could be lower, given you're getting less cookie for your buck, but I found the price to be fair enough for what may be a promotional item not meant to sit on store shelves for long. The packaging has also been improved throughout the years, and mine included easy-open packaging that could be sealed to keep the cookies fresh just as easily.
Kali A.
Kali A.
I received a free sample of OREO Thins in my Twinkle VoxBox, but all opinions contained below are my own.

I love OREOS, especially Double Stuf OREOS, so when I first saw OREO Thins I was worried I would not like them as much as the typical sandwich cookies that I buy. My first impression of the OREO Thins was that they contained fewer calories than the other OREO cookies. This was exciting to me as who does not want to lose weight while eating cookies?! I was pleasantly surprised when I took my first bite. Although I would have liked more cream (as that's my favorite part), the cookie had the same flavor as the original OREO cookies. The ratio of cream to cookie was good. The package I received was the perfect amount, although I did find myself wanting to eat more because the cookies were smaller. Overall, I would recommend to anyone wanting a little snack with fewer calories.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
I received a complimentary sample of Oreo Thins in my Twinkle Voxbox, but all opinions are my own.

As someone who really loves Oreos, it's hard for me not to love these. I might actually even prefer these to the regular variety, only because I REALLY love how...crispy? these are. I think that's the right word! ha. But they really do have a VERY satisfying crunch and I'm fine with it not having as much cream. I know a lot of people love Oreos for the cream, so maybe this isn't for you, but otherwise I think a lot of people will love these.

Not only do they maintain all of the flavour, it's nice to have a full flavoured but lower calorie alternative to Oreos. I think it'll be easier for people to portion out a satisfying serving. Though it could backfire, but hey, the option is there!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
I was very excited to try these Oreo thins so first thank you Influenster for letting me test them out! Now my favorite part of Oreo's has always been the middle. I will even scoop out the cream middle and leave the cookie in the bag.. My family hates it. lol
Surprisingly I like these even though it's mostly just the chocolate cookie. So when I eat these I think they are more like a chocolate biscuit rather than a Oreo. Delish chocolate cookie. But if I did want a Oreo with the cream middle I would still buy the regular or mega stuff Oreos.
These are chocolate and yummy so I still am happy with them. If I ever want a cookie this would work... If I want a creamy Oreo then I would buy the other.
(They all came broken up so I picked the best for the picture!)
Ada T.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
OREO THINS IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO THE OREO BRAND! I love the chocolate cookie part. Some people prefer the creme, but I say hey, if you want to eat plain cream, just go eat frosting. I can't really think of anywhere else that sells a plain chocolate cookie like that of Oreo's, which is probably why in all sorts of ice creams and shakes, its called an OREO SHAKE. I'm just glad they finally came out with a cookie that has equal parts chocolate cookie and creme instead of chocolate cookie and a lot of creme. For the regular Oreo cookies, I always pull them apart and scratch off the creme and just eat the cookie with the remaining creme so that its not overwhelming. I'm glad they finally came out with OREO THINS!
Brejane B.
Brejane B.
Thousand Oaks , CA
I received this free and complimentary via Influenster! This is a good, thin snack for someone that's looking for that original Oreo flavor but without all the cream filling in the center. The cookies are thin so it almost gives it more of a wafer effect if anything. The cream center of course still tastes the exact same as the original Oreo cookies. I'm not a huge lover of the Oreo (My favorite is the birthday cake ones though) but this is good for the kids if you are giving them snacks but don't want to give them too much sugar; just enough to satisfy that sweet tooth without ruining their teeth. Or it's good for yourself if you want to satisfy the sweet tooth without adding on all the calories as well.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Sacramento, CA

I love oreo's cookies but always felt like there was too much cookie to cream ratio. These oreo thins are perfect! I love that I am able to still taste the cream of the oreo without my mouth feeling too dry from the cookie so you don't even need to drink milk with these if you don't want to! These are a great quick snack to munch on. I just wish that there were more cookies in the package and not the typical 4 to a pack since these are pretty thin. Because of this, I probably would not share them with others.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Newport, MN
I received a free sample of these in my Twinklebox, which did not influence my opinion as this review is my own experience with the product.

I was actually really nervous about trying these as I am not a huge sweets person. Specifically I have never really been a fan of Oreos. Too much chocolate and then the inside was just overly sweet. I will say that these have completely converted me. Because of how thin they are, there is not an overbearing amount of cookie, which I appreciate. Also there is a perfect ratio of sweetness with the filling. I am definitely thinking of trying the other Oreo thin options they offer too.
Shayna P.
Shayna P.
Raleigh, NC
Do these taste better than the original Oreos?
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Are these crunchier than the original?
Shayla R.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Are they like chips? Like how thin are they? And do they taste the same?
J S.
J S.
Monterey, Ca
Just curious if these are any good? Are they worth getting? I feel like if your going to eat an Oreo just eat a real one lol
zoe e.