Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesOreo
Thins Bites Mini Chocolate Sandwich Cookies

Oreo Thins Bites Mini Chocolate Sandwich Cookies

Oreo Thins Bites Cookies

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oreo Thins Bites Mini Chocolate Sandwich Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Oreo Thins Bites Mini Chocolate Sandwich Cookies uploaded by Carissa L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these bite sized ones more then the bigger ones. I always buy these at Walmart. They taste good and are so addicting. I could eat the whole bag in one sitting, but I stop myself. I love Oreos. They are tasty bite sized morsels of goodness. I definitely recommend these to others .
Audi W.
Ah! I love these cookies. I've never been a huge fan of oreos. Mainly because I dont like chocolate and the cookie was always too much for me. Even the double stuffed oreos had too much cookie. The things have the perfect amount of both creme and cookie and I love it. Give me a cup of milk or coffee and my night/day is made!

Looking for your answer?