Food & SnacksBakeryCookieslimited edition
Oreo The MOST STUFF Cookies + Oreo LOVE, OREO Cookies Variety 2-Pack 1 pack each of the two newest Oreo Cookies for 2019

by limited edition

Enjoy the newest LIMITED EDITION Oreo cookies for 2019. MOST STUF Chocolate Cookies have the most creme ever in an OREO. LOVE, OREO cookies feature Strawberry crème between 2 Chocolate Cookies, Perfect for Valentines day! The ultimate treats for OREO creme fanatics, OREOs are a kosher food. Order includes 13.4 oz. package of OREO The Most Stuf, and 10.7 oz package of Love, Oreo

Enjoy the newest LIMITED EDITION Oreo cookies for 2019. MOST STUF Chocolate Cookies have the most creme ever in an OREO.; LOVE, OREO cookies feature Strawberry crème between 2 Chocolate Cookies, Perfect for Valentines day!; The ultimate treats for OREO creme fanatics, OREOs are a kosher food.; Order includes 13.4 oz. package of OREO The Most Stuf, and 10.7 oz package of Love, Oreo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oreo The MOST STUFF Cookies + Oreo LOVE, OREO Cookies Variety 2-Pack 1 pack each of the two newest LIMITED EDITION Oreo Cookies for 2019!
Christine C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Just when I thought that I couldn’t LOVE Oreo cookies anymore than I do..... I find these 😋. I know some people do not like the cream part of an Oreo much (though, I can not understand why) ~ these are amazing! What an incredible snack & sugar rush 😂!!
Adele F.
wirral
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
2,593 reviews
We don’t have nice food in the UK so would like to try this it looks delicious I can’t wait to try it

Looking for your answer?