Oreo Smores Sandwich Cookies uploaded by dana% L.

BY OREO #26 in Cookies

Find Cookies, Brownies And Bars at Target.com! Smores Oreo 10.7oz see more...

Taylor S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I liked the grain cracker crust, but the marshmallow seems like the normal cream to me. I don't know if others agree, but That's what it seems like to me. It does taste exactly like a smore though! I enjoyed it. Price isn't bad either. I really like oreros so I always look forward to trying their new flavors and the limited edition ones.
erin m.
Baltimore
I normally don't like the cream in oreos and just eat the cookie (the cream just tastes too processed) but these have a cocoa-graham taste to them and it's soo good. The only issue is there's too much. It overwhelms the cookie. I hate how Oreo double stuffs all of the flavored cookies, it's too much.
Maria R.
Muncie , IN
I love Oreos and I love s’mores so this “smoreos” was to good to be true. It’s definitely tasty but it’s confusing to my taste buds, I’m not sure if I should be tasting Oreo or the s’mores more. It takes a few pieces for you to start tasting the “s’mores” but this limited edition is delicious, smoreos or not.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember when I did s’mores in my chemistry class and they tasted okay.. I am not a really fan of s’mores and I think that this cookies taste really good. This are one of the best cooking I have tasted. I was afraid at first but then I realized they tasted really cool.
Amber P.
These Oreos were amazing they had a graham cracker cookie and then inside had kind of a white cream and chocolate frosting which to give the Smore’s taste I tore these things up I think I ate the whole bag in one setting which was a bad thing but they are amazing
Karina C.
chicago
Kristi M.
Madison, AL
These cookies are always a winner at our house. Some like to eat them in one piece and others like to take them apart and dip them. But either way they are all yummy. I would suggest this to anyone that needs a quick fix of something sweet. Just try them!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These Oreo S’mores cookies are delicious! The graham cracker cookie is super flavorful and the marshmallow cream tastes exactly like a marshmallow! They’re perfect for summer! I highly recommend them! Target had them last year!
Stacey F.
San Antonio, TX
These should definitely remain a classic! The mixture of the graham cracker with the Oreo is tripe exquisite. If you haven’t tried these I would definitely recommend it if you love s’mores you’ll love these!
Lacey A.
Lowell
These dipped in milk is so good. All oreos are good, but these just have such a good taste with cold milk. I can’t even describe it. Definitely one of my favorite snacks when I have the option to choose.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I love Oreos, but I'm not sure if I would want to try these, I am not someone who trys new things often. How do these compare to the regular oreo taste?
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Are these good? Do they taste like s'mores?
Basma S.
dollard des omrmeaux, QC
They look so good. Do they taste good? Do they actually taste like real s'mores or no?
José F.
Do they have two layers of cream inside the cookies?
Amy S.
Fort Worth , TX
Are they really worth it? Sounds like diabetes to me lol. Is it too sugary?