Oreo Sandwich Cookies with Strawberry Flavor, chocolate, chocolate cookies, strawberry, strawberry cookies, cookies uploaded by Mihaela T.Oreo Sandwich Cookies with Strawberry Flavor, chocolate, chocolate cookies, strawberry, strawberry cookies, cookies uploaded by Sherry L.Oreo Sandwich Cookies with Strawberry Flavor, chocolate, chocolate cookies, strawberry, strawberry cookies, cookies uploaded by Sherry L.

BY OREO

Jean L.
Jean L.
Rosemead, CA
Taste like chocolate covered strawberries to me. Love oreos with anything strawberry yummy
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
The ones I have are chocolate strawberry in the center. And they are delicious!! Just like eating a chocolate covered strawberry in a cookie! B
Robin W.
I like these really really good and they are very addictive so it's a good thing that they are limited edition
RuthAnne S.
RuthAnne S.
Manistee, MI
These are so good, I got them from Meijer and thought they looked good because I like strawberry. I didn't expect the middle to be strawberry and the outside to be chocolate. Usually I way eat the middle first but I found that specialty Oreos are meant to be eaten whole. These are very good and I will be buying more.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Super super addictive. It's almost impossible to have just one. They add the flavour so well it's just dances around tour mouth
I've been enjoying this cookies together with my cousins, it is really good and delicious you can buy it anywhere and anyone can afford to buy this product, it has also have a lot of flavors and that what the product more amazing, easy to carry whenever you go.
Ankita C.
Ankita C.
Oreo is a packet full of love and this special flavour is for every strawberry lover out there! The cream has a strawberry shake flavour while the biscuits have chocolate flavour! One if the best flavours of Oreo!
JEN B.
JEN B.
Quezon City
I'm eating this right now! Hahaha! It's really a goodie. Don't have much to tell about this, we all taste it already and we know it's good. YUM YUM! 100%RECOMMEND💯👍
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Greenwich, CT
cookie oreo is perfect for a snack of the late, for a picnic between friends, beyond be super hot the cookie has several flavors !! all are a delights valley the feather experience !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mwape S.
Mwape S.
Johannesburg
Very light strawberry flavouring. I got them in Thailand and they were not anything particularly exciting about them
Robin W.
Did anyone else break out after eating these?