Add a Photo
Oreo Sandwich Cookies with Strawberry Flavor, chocolate, chocolate cookies, strawberry, strawberry cookies, cookies

By OREO
Photos (2)
RuthAnne S.
RuthAnne S.
Manistee, MI

These are so good, I got them from Meijer and thought they looked good because I like strawberry. I didn't expect the middle to be strawberry and the outside to be chocolate. Usually I way eat the middle first but I found that specialty Oreos are meant to be eaten whole. These are very good and I will be buying more.
Sherry L.
Sherry L.

The ones I have are chocolate strawberry in the center. And they are delicious!! Just like eating a chocolate covered strawberry in a cookie! B
Natalie M.
Natalie M.

Super super addictive. It's almost impossible to have just one. They add the flavour so well it's just dances around tour mouth
Suzana L.
Suzana L.

I love Oreo cookies. Biscuit is excellent and the cream of the strawberry is perfect. I love it. Thank for exist :)
Robin W.
Robin W.

I like these really really good and they are very addictive so it's a good thing that they are limited edition

Join Now