BY OREO #19 in Cookies

• Are these better for people who are more of a cookie person, rath...6 Answers
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oreo Thins are a new item from Nabisco I purchased the chocolate cream flavor in there very good. The cookie is super thin and crispy while the chocolate cream is velvety smooth melt-in-your-mouth. With that combo and the serving size being for cookies it's only 140 calories. Oreos has always been one of my favorite cookies and now with the creation of these Thins they take the icing on the cake I highly recommend trying these if you have not yet and I must say the lemon ones are to die for also. They are available at Walmart Target and your local grocery stores seriously run out now right this second get you a a package you won't regret it!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: And Bars more...
We love Oreo thins so much!
We have a few dessert recipes that we make from them.
We mixs broken Oreo pieces & whip cream freeze it and we have a delicious dessert.
Also it's nice when they are individually wrapped for a snack on the go.
I highly recommend it for anyone.
Shannon C.
I love these when I am dieting because it’s literally the perfect amount of Oreo to kind of quench your chocolate cookie thirst without throwing your entire diet off. You can have one or even two of these and get that sweet craving out of the way and go on with the rest of your day and diet. They are absolutely delicious and have that same Oreo taste as the original but in a more compact form. They are a little more expensive than the original Oreos from what I’ve seen in the stores in my neighborhood but they are worth the purchase
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Other more...
Who doesn't love Oreos ! They have always been my favourite cookies. My go to snack for cravings. I like Oreo thins even better as they are little less sweeter than the original Oreos. The cookie is crispy & light and the cream is delicious. Good when you don't want to eat too much of sweet but want to curb your sweet cravings without worrying too much about the calories.Obviously not the healthiest of options but sometimes, you just have to have something sweet, these ware best for those times. But I just need to continuously remind myself that I need to stop at 1-2 otherwise it won't be of any help. I generally buy mine from Target or Walmart. They are quiet affordable too. I recommend these cookies you should try these if you love chocolate cookies and Oreos.

These are my family's favourite cookies since forever.
TammyJo E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Mint Creme more...
My family loves mint Oreos but I worry about us eating too much sugar, fat, and calories. I've found the these thin versions and they are just as minty and chocolate as the regular ones. Warning: these are only better for you health if you don't eat more of these than you would the regular sized ones. That's a challenge for me with my family.
Madison C.
New Hyde Park, NY
I don’t know whether it’s the fact that they’re thinner or what but these are to die for. I absolutely love Oreos but now that they’re made in thin form I only reach for this package. Maybe because I feel like I can eat more for the same amount of calories as the regular kind? Who knows! They taste the same but the thinness gives it a nice crunch. If you like Oreos you’ll definitely like these.
J J.
Review for: And Bars more...
My first time trying the Oreo thins I didn’t think I would like them because I enjoy all the cream in the original Oreos, however they taste just as good! If you care about calories it does the job and makes me feel less guilty about eating them since they have fewer calories then eating original Oreos, but still the same great flavor.
Tiffani T.
Review for: And Bars more...
I wasn’t the biggest fan of these but I guess it is because I like my original Oreo. They are a great alternative when dieting and you need a nice quick sugar fix but in my opinion they aren’t amazing. I thought I would like these better because I usually only eat the cookie and not the creme in the Oreo but this was not the case.
🌟Monica A.
Cleveland, OH
Love these since I prefer more chocolate than filling in my Oreos. The balance is great between the two flavors and consistencies. You can still dunk in milk without falling apart even though they are significantly thinner. Perfect snack and the calorie count is way better than the originals.
Rileigh E.
Frederick, MD
I recommend the double stuffed Oreo cookies because they taste the worst and then have the most cream in the middle which is the best part but the fans aren’t worth the money because they’re super smart and the packaging is normally filled with air so you get less cookies then you’re expecting
Shayna P.
Raleigh, NC
Do these taste better than the original Oreos?
Daisy C.
Are these crunchier than the original?
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Are they like chips? Like how thin are they? And do they taste the same?
J S.
Monterey, Ca
Just curious if these are any good? Are they worth getting? I feel like if your going to eat an Oreo just eat a real one lol
zoe e.