BY OREO #30 in Cookies

Buy on Jet.com
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oreo Thins are a new item from Nabisco I purchased the chocolate cream flavor in there very good. The cookie is super thin and crispy while the chocolate cream is velvety smooth melt-in-your-mouth. With that combo and the serving size being for cookies it's only 140 calories. Oreos has always been one of my favorite cookies and now with the creation of these Thins they take the icing on the cake I highly recommend trying these if you have not yet and I must say the lemon ones are to die for also. They are available at Walmart Target and your local grocery stores seriously run out now right this second get you a a package you won't regret it!
Shannon C.
I love these when I am dieting because it’s literally the perfect amount of Oreo to kind of quench your chocolate cookie thirst without throwing your entire diet off. You can have one or even two of these and get that sweet craving out of the way and go on with the rest of your day and diet. They are absolutely delicious and have that same Oreo taste as the original but in a more compact form. They are a little more expensive than the original Oreos from what I’ve seen in the stores in my neighborhood but they are worth the purchase
🌟Monica A.
Cleveland, OH
Love these since I prefer more chocolate than filling in my Oreos. The balance is great between the two flavors and consistencies. You can still dunk in milk without falling apart even though they are significantly thinner. Perfect snack and the calorie count is way better than the originals.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I used to buy the original Oreos and then I found the thins so I swipe it up. Luckily my kids prefer them to the original so I’ll keep on buying them. Seems like you can always find them on sale for a decent price and they are great for a treat in my kids lunches or an after school snack.
Victoria H.
I'm not the biggest fan of the Oreo cream actually which is why the double stuf and mega stuf seem to disgust me! However, these are absolutely delicious and contain the best ratio of cookie to cream! If you're not a huge fan of the cream, these would be a delightful snack for you!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
These are really good compared to the regular Oreos. I love Oreos, but the cream can be a bit too much for me sometimes. The vanilla, red velvet and original Oreos are amazing flavors! I got these and found them perfect for when I’m craving a quick snack and don’t feel guilty, because they’re not too thick and don’t have alot of cream. Their thinness is satisfying and I will be buying more in the future. The pricing is good too, but if you’re looking to get a complete fill off an Oreo cookie... reach for the double stuff ones. They cost a few cents more, but you will get your money’s worth!
Hanna M.
Palo Alto
For sure it one is the best Oreo that I have tryed!! Better then the regular one!!!! The original vanilla flavor was amazing!!! I can’t stop eating it!!! Delicious!! Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Thins
Shikinya C.
Normally I don’t eat Oreos but I love the thin ones. Everyone does! These don’t usually last very long in my house. I think the thin Oreos are also great because it’s less calories per serving. I don’t feel as guilty eating a few of these compared to the bigger ones.
Olivia M.
These Oreo Thins are my favorite type of Oreo. For some reason they taste better to me than the original Oreos do. They are cheap and you can get them almost anywhere. I recommend this product to everyone and anyone. They are also great for little kids!
jasmine g.
bakersfield , CA
Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Thins are delicious and are great for a little snack! The cookie is delicious and so is the cream in the middle ! I would highly recommend to theres because they are amazing! If you have never tried oreos before you’re missing out big time!
Shayna P.
Raleigh, NC
Do these taste better than the original Oreos?
Daisy C.
Are these crunchier than the original?
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Are they like chips? Like how thin are they? And do they taste the same?
J S.
Monterey, Ca
Just curious if these are any good? Are they worth getting? I feel like if your going to eat an Oreo just eat a real one lol
zoe e.