• Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Thins Mint Creme

BY OREO

Nabisco Oreo Thins Chocolate Sandwich Cookies: Thin, crisp, and light treat Mess-free with less crumbs Delicious chocolate wafers Scrumptious Oreo creme The Nabisco Oreo cookies come in a 10.1 oz size Classic original flavor Also try the Golden Oreo and Mint Creme flavors Chocolate cookies come in a resealable package to keep them fresh see more...

• Do you prefer original or thins ?16 Answers
  • What tastes better Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Thins ...7 Answers
  • I love cookies whats your most fave cookie brand??? Oreo ...9 Answers
Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Thins

Start your review of Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Thins!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Diana G.
Pittsford, NY
I've loved Oreo cookies since I was a kid. When I saw Oreo Thins advertised at the store, I was excited to give them a try. I was delighted to find that they exhibited the exact same Oreo flavor & crunch as their traditional cookie counterparts!

I actually prefer the size of the Oreo Thins cookies - they're very satisfying to bite into. Kind of like the sensation of biting into a crunchy potato chip. I know that Oreo Thins are advertised as having fewer calories than a normal Oreo cookie (which is true), but I'm not sure I'd recommend it for a diet plan. If anything I probably end up eating MORE Oreo Thins in a single sitting, because they're so darn delicious and easy to pop into your mouth!
Cristine G.
Lake Worth, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Publix
First if you buy these definitely get 2 because 1 will not be enough. I say that only because they are so yummy! These are Oreos good friend the skinny Oreo. It has less cream and less cookie but you can’t even tell with the taste! If you are on a diet or are trying to diet this would actually be good because it is less calories and less sugar.Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Thins
paige w.
LOVE! I was first put off by the thins, as I am usually a double-stuff type of girl, but these are surprisingly good! They have a snappy crunch to them which you cant get from the thicker ones. My only complaint is that they are very fragile and break easily. I would only recommend these to someone who likes a snappy, crunchy cookie, as they are quite different from the normal Oreos.
Samantha Z.
Zapata, TX
If you love Oreo’s cookies but hate the cream filling, this is the perfect Oreo for you! All they need to make is a thins chocolate filling and I swear this will be the only cookie I’d buy and stock up on ever again! It’s one of the few snack styles I can say I’m loyal too, because regular Oreos, double stuff version and minis just do not do it for me I always take the filling out.
Hailey T.
San Francisco
These are my absolute favorite snack. I loved the original growing up, but when they came out with the thins , I truly fell in love. There the right amount of cookie for the filling! You can find these at target and theirs very affordable!
Gina C.
Stephens City , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
The Oreo thins are my favorite cookie to snack on because I’m not a huge fan of the cream in the center so this has only a little of it which makes it so much better for me and is to my liking. Oreos are generally the perfect and most popular American cookie brand and it’s even better with a cold glass of milk!
Vanessa S.
Annandale, VA
As probably everyone here, I grew up eating Oreos but as an adult than has grown in a diabetes-led family, I have had to start watching my diet and health a lot more. For a certain time, I had given up many cookies including childhood Oreos. That was until I found thin Oreos!!!!
Victoria V.
Maryland
These or perfect if you want your favorite sweet snack and are on a diet and can’t eat to much. It also still has the great amazing taste as the original Oreo everyone knows and loves. I definitely recommend this cookie for people who loves sweets and trying to stay fit.
Tali I.
these are really good if you’re looking for a less heavy version of regular oreos and they definitely have a satisfying crunch. i got these also in the coconut flavor and they were good for a heavy snacker like myself. however i do prefer regular oreos and more stuf!
Cat S.
Hauppauge, NY
I adore mint foods, so these are great. I personally think that the thins are much better than the regular ones, and really love the taste.
Though not very healthy, these are a good treat that I would recommend to those trying to stay healthy but have some sweets.
Shayna P.
Raleigh, NC
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
J S.
Monterey, Ca
Just curious if these are any good? Are they worth getting? I feel like if your going to eat an Oreo just eat a real one lol

Target