BY OREO #9 in Cookies

Nabisco Oreo Thins Chocolate Sandwich Cookies: Thin, crisp, and light treat Mess-free with less crumbs Delicious chocolate wafers Scrumptious Oreo creme The Nabisco Oreo cookies come in a 10.1 oz size Classic original flavor Also try the Golden Oreo and Mint Creme flavors Chocolate cookies come in a resealable package to keep them fresh see more...

• Do you prefer original or thins ?15 Answers
  • I love cookies whats your most fave cookie brand??? Oreo ...9 Answers
  • Tell me what you guys think about these Oreos? Are they b...3 Answers
Buy on kmart
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oreo Thins are a new item from Nabisco I purchased the chocolate cream flavor in there very good. The cookie is super thin and crispy while the chocolate cream is velvety smooth melt-in-your-mouth. With that combo and the serving size being for cookies it's only 140 calories. Oreos has always been one of my favorite cookies and now with the creation of these Thins they take the icing on the cake I highly recommend trying these if you have not yet and I must say the lemon ones are to die for also. They are available at Walmart Target and your local grocery stores seriously run out now right this second get you a a package you won't regret it!
Josseline G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Truly amazing cookie with absolutely no nutritional value, or reason for being. Dunk it in milk, or coat it in dark chocolate and roll it in crushed peppermint, or crush over ice cream. The list of useless uses is endless. And did I mention that if you crack them open, the calories escape? True story.
Laurie L.
Review for: Other more...
I love Oreo’s since I was little girl, dipping them in milk. Oreo Thins make me feel not so guilty about eating like 6 to 7 lol They also taste light and crispy. I would recommend these to some that is trying to stay alway from the original because of the calories but don’t eat 7 lolOreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Thins
Hannah G.
Review for: And Bars more...
I love these more than I love the original sandwich cookies. They’re so light and crisp I could almost eat them as a cereal! Love them plain but i experimented in the past and tried them with Jif Creamy Peanut Butter Spread and Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese (not all together) and they were a nice pairing with each! Great to snack on plain or with a spread!
molly 🌻.
E Brunswick, NJ
Although these are great, I don’t see much of a point in them. If you’re gonna eat chocolate, either go all out or don’t eat it at all. I’m all in favor of eating in moderation, but you’re already eating Oreos. You might as well just eat the regular thing. Anyway, these are still very good. I would recommend them to other people.
Samantha P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Review for: And Bars more...
I love these! One of my new favorites. With the regular Oreos or even the double stuffed I didn’t really like the cookie aspect of it. The thins are 140 calories for 4 cookies the chocolate cookies are thinner then the regulars but I think it’s a good balance from the cookies to the filling definitely would recommend
Kimberly S.
Ojai, CA
Review for: Other more...
I know this is an unpopular opinion but I don’t love the middle of the Oreo. Never have, keep trying to see if I will. These are the perfect amount of cream for me- almost nonexistent. I recently switched to a non dairy diet and surprisingly found out that Oreos are vegan! What’s better than cookies and milk?
Madi C.
Wellsville, UT
I thought I liked Oreos before, but now I LOVE them! The thins in my opinion are better than the original and you can eat more without feeling guilty. This flavor is great, but you can’t go wrong with any of the other thin flavors. Do yourself a favor and go try some of these, you won’t regret it!
Rileigh E.
Frederick, MD
I recommend the double stuffed Oreo cookies because they taste the worst and then have the most cream in the middle which is the best part but the fans aren’t worth the money because they’re super smart and the packaging is normally filled with air so you get less cookies then you’re expecting
🌟Monica A.
Cleveland, OH
Love these since I prefer more chocolate than filling in my Oreos. The balance is great between the two flavors and consistencies. You can still dunk in milk without falling apart even though they are significantly thinner. Perfect snack and the calorie count is way better than the originals.
Shayna P.
Raleigh, NC
Do these taste better than the original Oreos?
Daisy C.
Are these crunchier than the original?
julia v.
Dalen
Do you prefer original or thins ?
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Are they like chips? Like how thin are they? And do they taste the same?
J S.
Monterey, Ca
Just curious if these are any good? Are they worth getting? I feel like if your going to eat an Oreo just eat a real one lol