BY OREO

Nabisco Reese's™ Peanut Butter Cup Flavor Creme Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies.

Limited edition.

Sealed.

Slit appears when opened. see more...

• Have you ever tried these deep fried in pancake batter??? Amazing!1 Answers
  • I love reese's peanut butter cups and I love oreos, but I'm not sur...4 Answers
  • Are these to sweet and do you think its an overload of peanut butter?1 Answers
Oreo Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Sandwich Cookies
  • "These limited edition Oreos are my favorite and the only flavor other than the original and mint I will eat." in 3 reviews
  • "The perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter in the oreo form." in 2 reviews
  • "Mega Stuff is pretty much the same as the original double stuff when it was introduced." in 2 reviews
Maura G.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Oreas are so delicious! The peanut butter in them is the same type they use in Reese's candy. It is the perfect blend of salty and sweet. They do make regular peanut butter Oreos, but they are different than these. They are not as tasty, since they don't have the special Reese's brand peanut butter in them. These Reese's Oreos are highly addictive. I can never eat just one, I enjoy them so much! Sometimes they can be hard to find in stores, but keep looking! They are worth it for sure!
Vicky S.
Vicky S.
Holland, MI
This is a perfect combination of Oreo and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I'm a fan of the regular Oreo but this is a very good! I find out when Oreos comes out with a combination with other flavors, it's not always hit for me. Yes, this is why I generally stick with the original Oreos. I think the flavors of these two flavors really complement each other well and it is not too overwhelming. I definitely always grab one when I'm at the grocery store because it is such a nice treat!
Brandy V.
Brandy V.
Sedalia, MO
Nothing says comfort food more than Chocolate and Peanut butter. Oreos hit a home run with this combination. They're extremely rich and satisfying. The peanut butter spread is smooth and creamy. I've had some experiences where peanut butter was the main attraction and it was grainy. These are delicious and will wreck any diet because you can't just eat one or two. You have to eat a whole roll. You just can't stop yourself.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Muskegon , MI
I didn't think there could be an improvement on the Oreo possible. Until I tried this, that is. I never would have thought about combining two of the world's best snacks but Nabisco did. And they did it perfectly. My local grocery store has more sales on Oreo cookies than not so I'm not always paying ridiculous prices on these cookies and it's the greatest experience.
Steff S.
Steff S.
Gilbert, AZ
Want to impress your valentine with some easy homemade truffles? Crush 1 package of Oreos and blend with 1 package of softened cream cheese in a food processor. After mixed together roll into balls and freeze for 30 minutes. Melt some chocolate and then roll the balls into the chocolate. Place on parchment paper to dry. Best stored in the fridge. Eat and indulge!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Dallas, TX
I think this flavor of Oreos is pretty tasty. I don't tend to like to explore the flavors they've come out with because I don't tend to like them. But I've always enjoyed the combination of peanut butter and chocolate so this isn't half bad. However, I think a more prominent peanut butter flavor could make this a lot better.
Alison C.
Alison C.
Was pretty excited to try these about a year or so ago. Sadly, I was disappointed with these. They really did not have the peanut butter flavor I was hoping it would have. I ended up giving the rest of the package away because I was not interested in eating anymore of them. I will stick to my double stuff Oreos instead!
Francis R.
Francis R.
At least 10 pounds of my weight gain came from these devious little critters here. It's addictive, even with the weird peanut butter mixed into it. Do you really think you can limit yourself to these dastardly 3 cookies the label in the back keeps convincing you is reality? Think again, it's more like 3 SLEEVES.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cardington, OH
These Oreos make me so conflicted. I love Oreos. I love Reese's. Put them together and my digestive system is in full protest! Yummy, but overly sweet so I can only eat like two. Then the combo makes me very sick to my stomach. Oreo is always bringing out new flavors, not many are that good.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
I love Oreos but this one I didn't particularly enjoy. Perhaps it was because of the addition of the peanut butter which, needless to say, I'm not a fan of. The filling tastes somewhat like that if a nutter butter and some finely blended Reese's cup. It's best to stay with the original Oreo.
Lilly L.
Lilly L.
Mission, TX
Are these too peanut buttery or are these delicious?
Raquel J.
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
Please tell me how this the peanut butter cream in the center? Does it have a good flavor? What about an aftertaste? I love chocolate and peanut butter together. I am just hesitant or reluctant to buy a big size and end up not liking them.
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
I love reese's peanut butter cups and I love oreos, but I'm not sure of these. Are they any good?
Malcolm Q.
Malcolm Q.
Yo digo q son las galletas mas ricas q pueden haber en el mundo
Emily D.
Emily D.
These are limited edition- any idea what time of the year they're available?