2 colors available

BY OREO #92 in Cookies

Recipe: Reduced Fat Oreo Milk Shake. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "These are really good and I think they taste just as good as the original." in 1 review
  • "They are like nostalgia in a bag every time you tale a bite." in 1 review
  • "A must is to have a tall glass of white milk with them." in 1 review
  • "I know I should have but I act ate a whole package by myself last night." in 1 review
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Virginia Bch, VA
For a reduced fat cookie this does a pretty good job at faking the real thing. While it's not the taste of the usual, I have purchased a few times for my diet splurge without feeling too guilty. I purchase these at my local Walmart grocery section and would recommend to other dieters needing that chocolate fix.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
They are a tad short on taste, but hey - for reduced fat they are great. I love Oreos. I act like I am 2 w/ all these reviews on candy. But, I like what I like . I think they ARE $$. But, aren't most reduced or fat free items? Not so bad when you only eat a couple - if you can restrain yourself!
Shammyra T.
Shammyra T.
This is great, eve though it doesn't compare with the original flavor, I like the fact that it's "reduced in fat", because it makes me feel less guilty when I'm dieting, I think is a really good treat, but I'd like it even more if it had more cream, I really like oreo's cream.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
So these are good, the only problem is you can't just eat just one! I am in love with this deliciousness of a snack and it's so good that you could buy them anywhere. I always eat mine with milk and I do not take them apart I just eat the whole thing. my children loves these
Becky G.
Becky G.
Minneapolis, MN
These Oreos are my favorite things ever. They are my go to snack for any day and they are easy to bring out of the house. They taste delicious and they aren't pricey at all only a few bucks. You can find them literally anywhere that sells food target, cub, Walgreens, etc.
Katie F.
Katie F.
I love how these taste almost exactly like regular Oreos, and are not nearly as bad for you. I wish they would make a double stuffed reduced fat! These are my favorite cookie of any kind, and if I'm not careful I can eat half a box in one sitting! Perfect pair with milk.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you still want to be able to enjoy the classic cookie and keep your diet in check, this is the best route to take! They are reduced fat so naturally they also have less calories. But they do not skimp on the taste, it's still the classic you're used to.
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I absolutely love Oreo cookies. I don't eat them very much, but when they are around I just have to grab a few. Love the rich chocolate cookie with the stuffing in the middle...so delicious. The reduced fat ones you can barely tell, at least for me.
Vivian N.
Vivian N.
These Oreos are absolutely delicious. I was expecting a different taste since they are "reduced fat", but they are just as delicious as the original Oreos! I would not call them healthy, but they are healthier. I would definitely recommend these!
Holly T.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
These have good intentions, but the low fat version doesn't compete with the originals. They still leave that gross film in your mouth but just taste a little less satisfying. I'd say if you're buying Oreos, splurge and buy the full fat variety.
Analy G.
Analy G.
How good do these taste compared to regular Oreos?
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Which Oreo cookie is your favorite?
Corinne C.
Corinne C.
Covington, OH
How does the texture of the creme compare to that of original Oreos?
Patricia x.
Patricia x.
Do these taste similar to the regular oreo cookie or can u tell that they are reduced fat?
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Americus, GA
What does the reduced fat Oreos taste like? Is it really a big difference in the taste?