BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

🌙ℒUℕᎯ ℳ.
fort lauderdale
Summer is here!
With Oreo you can cook the best recipes to abre with you friends or kids! What about a Oreo cake? The original flavor and the same price!
Laci M.
Logan, UT
Oreos were made by angels, sent to bless the earth with one of the most delicious treats of all time. Dip them in milk, deep fry them, coat them in chocolate, grind them up and put them in ice cream, and so much more. The possibilities with Oreos are endless. So take this wonderful treat, and go explore what flavor can do for you.

Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie
Rene S.
silver spring, MD
The delicious taste of oreo cookies is indisputable. I love its chocolate flavor with delicious filling and without missing a glass of milk.Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie
Yolanda D.
I looooovvveeee my Oreos if this is your first time having them I would most definitely recommend them, so tasty and I’m a fan of chocolate so they do me just right. It pretty much taste like the Mcdonalds Oreo McFlurry except without the ice cream. I buy these ALL the time when I get the chance, inexpensive and VERY tasty, and you can add it to one of your dessert like I did.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
I love the chocolate part, the middle is a little waxy tasting. But they are still great with a glass of cold milk. Don't think these are as bad for you as some other cookies on the market.
Lindsay G.
Minot, ND
I mean if you like maggots in your Oreos than feel free to purchase these, nothing about Oreos is good, so I’m not to sure what the hype is.
Stephanie G.
Grand Forks, ND
Classic Oreo is always great with a glass if milk or if want to make some special treats dip then in chocolate
Erika O.
FERN PARK, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Oreos are the best cookies! Come on you can never go wrong with some oreos and milk for a late night snack :)
Mel M.
Orlando
Purchased at: Publix
It’s is great no matter you eat it. Dip it in milk. Eat them together. Eat them separated. It has a great flavor. It is very affordable. Classic cookies. I also crush them up and put them is my ice cream.
Lauren V.
Scottsburg, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I know Oreos are "milk's favorite cookie" and all, but I don't really like them after I hit my 20s. They're very dry and the stuffing is bland. I'm pretty sure everyone has tried Oreos, so most people have an opinion on them already. If you haven't, I wouldn't recommend trying them if you don't like dry cookies.
I will still eat them if they're the best thing at a party, but I wouldn't buy them.
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.