BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Haley S.
Dieterich, IL
I must be the only person on the planet who doesn’t like Oreos! I try, but they taste cheap and chalky. I can’t get behind them or the insane flavors they keep adding to the list.
alicia s.
Purchased at: Target
i... absolutely... loathe... oreos. I've tried and tried and just can't bring myself to dunk these "loveable" cookies into milk.
Lise A.
Clearfield
Purchased at: Walmart
well my family loves oreo,but they are so sweet for me to eat the packet in one day,but they are good to eat with ice cream but i love oreos
Shannon M.
St, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I do not like these cookies in the least. The chocolate part does not taste anything like chocolate. I would like them so much better if I got the chocolate taste the promised. This cookies are not cheap In cost but cheap I taste. I have had the vanilla and they seemed to have gotten that one down pat.
Oksana S.
London
I must confess, i adore taste of this nasty Oreo. But it just does not seem right to buy them if it is against your lifestyle principles. According to greenpeace Oreo is using dirty palm oil and “in the last two years alone palm oil suppliers to Oreo have destroyed orangutan habitat the size of Paris and Brussels combined”. Except dirty palm oil which is basically unhealthy artificial trans fats, Oreo contains food additives, more than 40% of sugar by weight and 3 teaspoons of added sugar per serving. Oreo cookies has been classified by EWG as having high processing concerns. Following ingredients can be genetically modified: soy lecithin and fructose corn syrup. Contains ingredients derived from wheat - those are considered major food allergens by FDA.
Amanda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
What a disappointing product this is. There is nothing to these cookies at all. If I could of I would have returned them.
Alex T.
Fort Nelson
I can’t stand Oreos. They are so gross and way too sweet the cookie part is dry and the cream part is just gross. Way too expensive and so not worth the time or money. I would never recommend these cookies to others
Vanessa G.
Alamo
My favorite brand of cookies I like to enjoy them with milk and sometimes milk a milk of cokies and cream
Chyanne L.
Midland, ON
i don’t particularly enjoy oreos. i like oreo flavoured things but the cookie itself is to hard and kind of lacks flavour in my humble option. they are affordable but just not my cup of tea, i would reccommend them or others- sorry Oreo :( love oreo milkshakes and blizzards though.
Trupti D.
Kennesaw, GA
Oreo cookies are the absolute worst with regards to the sugar content. They are very sweet and add calories unnecesarily. I dont know why people like them so much. Wish they had a healthier version in it.
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.