BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Emely M.
Purchased at: Publix
Great cookies! Come in different flavors as well. Love buying them to make fried Oreos! Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie
Alina M.
Good with milk. Me and my friends still likes it. Nice taste. It’s like a taste of childhood:) always buying it when I’m not on my diet.
Daisy N.
Los Angeles
I think the original Oreos are really good. There are several new flavors they have come out with but it never beats the original flavor.
Judith M.
Mount Pleasant
Amamos las oreo. Son nuestras galletas favoritas de toda la familia. Nos gusta. Sus nuevos sabores y que sigan sacando más y más sabores.
Lisyet T.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love oreos dunked in milk, the flavor is terrific but I wish they would stop making the package smaller and raising the cost is good!!
Itandehui J.
California
I use to like these, but I don't anymore. I feel like they are extremely sweet it's cloying. I wish they could make some with less sugar.
Jasmine T.
San Jose
The chocolate goes well with the icing on the middle. I used to only eat the cookie parts, until I realized how great it was altogether.
Brooke S.
I like Oreo’s, but the cookie part can be a little salty afterward. Definitely try eating/dunking these in milk if you were to purchase.
Toby-Jeanne A.
Miles City, MT
When I was a kid, granny and I would have these at night before bed. It was a fine tradition to have milk with the Oreos! Classic cookie.
Teka M.
Clarksburg, WV
Favorite cookie of all time. Great with a glass of milk. Can be used easily in other recipes like Oreo truffles. Easy to close packaging.