BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Anne C.
West Hills, CA
Who doesn't love Oreos. They are great and are a classic cookie that most of us have grown up with. No other company has been able to replicate it exactly.
Sophia R.
Rock, WV
C'mon, everyone loves Oreos. You say just one, but then eat a full row. I think I have about 10 pounds of Oreo derived weight, and honestly... No regrets.
Crystal 💁.
I love Oreos and all things Oreo and they have a lot of good creative flavors. I like to try new things and they barely seem to disappoint with the flavors
lizzette g.
long beach
Purchased at: Walmart
There okay cookies i hardly eat them i only eat cookies when i bake them and if i had to choose one it would be Keebler soft batch chocolate chip cookies.
Christy P.
Macon, MO
How can anyone not like this classic treat! It is good to dip in milk, eat alone, or use as an ingredient in other rich desserts. That filling is so good.
Shmarta💰 J.
Merced
Oreos are my favorite cookies. They’re cheap and delicious. They aren’t the healthiest cookie but just a couple will satisfy your taste for something sweet
Sarah C.
4625 Woodbine Ave Dayton, ohio
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best cookies ever! My husband, kids and I love every flavor! Cheap little snack on the go or to put in the lunchbox. Remember eating these as a kid myself!
Lexi N.
Youngstown, OH
The best cookie out there. A staple, tastes great and I can’t get enough. The open too packaging is very convenient. Generic brands do not match up at all.
jenna p.
I love Oreos. My friends know that I can eat a whole pack in a sitting (whoops) I love how they're vegan, and how well they pair with a nice glass of milk
Grace W.
Loch Hill, MD
Like crack. I’m not even sure what else to say. There’s no way that you can eat just one Oreo, they are too good so I’m just not sure how that’s possible.
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
paris c.
What is your favourite Oreo cookie? 🤔
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.