BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Crystal C.
La Blanca, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Really good with a glass of milk for dunking. Brings back memories of when I was a young child :) now I share those memories with my child.
Mandie d.
Shawnee, OK
Delicious and vegan! So my whole family can eat them. With or with out milk these are the dream! I never met someone who didn't like Oreos!
Sarah P.
CARMEL, IN
We love oreos at our house. Always have some flavor in our cookie jar. I do like the double stuffed kind a little better than the original.
Toya J.
Jacksonville
Hate that i don’t drink milk anymore 😩 This combo was bomb! Still buy them and eat the whole pack in one a week but that’s my business! lol
Hannah P.
Need a midnight snack but aren’t sure what to grab!? This is the snack for you! Wonderful taste that pairs wonderfully with a side of milk!
Mary D.
Winnsboro
Who doesn't like Oreo cookies. Especially when you dip them in milk and soften the cookie and all that milk gets all in that cookie. Yummy
Amy L.
Cookeville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There's nothing like an oreo. They're such different cookies, but they are great! You can get a whole pack of them for next to nothing too.
Victoria C.
Madison Hts, MI
Oreos are my favorite! When it’s dipped in milk it tastes the best. I don’t know of anyone who hasn’t tried Oreos let alone not liked them
camila v.
palmdale
delicious! That flavor is very addictive and you do not just want to eat one. eating them with a glass of cold milk is the best combination
Lacie W.
Forest lake, MN
Oreo oh Oreo. What a classic cookie and milk combination. These are always always always a great and yummy snack. Plus the kids love them !