BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Danikkah B.
Presque Isle
I Enjoy Oreos at Times when I'm in a Snacking Type Mood lol, I Enjoy Dipping the Oreo in a Glass of Milk, it Taste much mote Flavorable...
Mandie d.
shawnee
Delicious and vegan! So my whole family can eat them. With or with out milk these are the dream! I never met someone who didn't like Oreos!
Victoria C.
Madison Hts, MI
Oreos are my favorite! When it’s dipped in milk it tastes the best. I don’t know of anyone who hasn’t tried Oreos let alone not liked them
Jon M.
Waverly
The Best of all chocolate cookis. Top shelf product. Has a very decadent chocolate taste. I wipe a whole row out with a cold glass of milk.
Amy D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite cookie I love them if I could keep stocked up on them it would be good they are good crumbled into vanilla ice cream to
Crystal C.
La Blanca, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Really good with a glass of milk for dunking. Brings back memories of when I was a young child :) now I share those memories with my child.
Lorena A.
Moline, IL
Perfect after school or work meeting snack that brightens the day with sweet cream and a chocolatey crunch. I do prefer double stuff though
Hailie H.
Spartanburg, Sc
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Favorites. I swear I eat like 2 while bags a week. They are amazing with a glass of milk and I could easily gain 5 pounds in one night lok
Mahum M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Oreos are my all time favorite cookies! They’re absolutely delicious and not pricey at all. Great for any occasion and any time of the day!
Lisette O.
Reading, PA
Vegan! Supposedly lol , delicious! Every try Oreo soup? Thank me later, gotta love the originals , cheap , chocolatey and just enough cream