BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Katryna L.
San Antonio
My all time favorite cookies. The perfect amount of chocolate and icing 😍 these cookies I can eat with or without milk and are still delicious
Andrea G.
Sarasota, FL
Amaizimg I love Oreos even though they are not the most healthy thing they are delicious I love how creamy the paste is and a delicious treat !
Monica s.
Portage
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a classic cookie. My kids love these cookies with milk. They also love the crush them up and sprinkle them on top of their ice cream.
Ashley L.
Fair Haven
Purchased at: Walmart
Classic best cookie ever the only con is that they can get old if you eat a lot lol but really there amazing and the flavors are one of a kind
Miriam S.
Bonita
Love me some oreos with cold milk! Affordable! Delicious! Not sure of the healthiest option but still amazing!! Bought them at Target
Emma T.
knox
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn't love an Oreo cookie!? They're delicious! Not only for a snack you can make awesome milkshakes, cakes, pies and cookies with them!
Carolina 👑.
Such a classic! Lince this cookie so much i love to accompany it with milk. So great affordable, easy to find and majority of people like it.
Rima S.
staten Island
Classic super delicious cookie! It is actually milks favorite cookie! I think this is perfect since I’m not a big fan of the double stuffed!
Lindsay G.
Minot, ND
I mean if you like maggots in your Oreos than feel free to purchase these, nothing about Oreos is good, so I’m not to sure what the hype is.
Melissa B.
Murray, KY
These are a classic that still holds the test of time. I prefer these over the double stuff because they give a better cream to cookie ratio