BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Christmary M.
Oceanside, CA
Oreos are an all time favorite, especially for my husband he can eat a whole pack in one sitting if you leave him alone with the pack too long.
Leah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Original Oreos are way better than any other kind. You can never go wrong with the original. They go great with milk or in making a milkshake!
Grace A.
I really do enjoy a good Oreo every now and then. They are delicious with milk. My one problem is the serving amount and calories/fat content.
Miriam S.
Bonita
Love me some oreos with cold milk! Affordable! Delicious! Not sure of the healthiest option but still amazing!! Bought them at Target
Amy K.
El Mirage, AZ
Love oreo cookies so much! I have loved these forever. I like to twist the cookie off one side and eat the cream filling first then the cookie.
Mariama S.
Papillion, NE
God bless whoever made Oreos. This is just great. Just a cold glass of milk would do just right. Gotta love you some Oreos. Greatly recommended
Aaries G.
Jacksonville, FL
People call me Cookie Monster because of how much I eat Oreos I love cookies I love double stuff more but these are the best cookies hands down
Jhenna X.
Florida
My favorite snack since I was a child. Definitely not the healthiest thing to eat but it does help when I have a sweet tooth. It tastes amazing
Katelyn W.
Grand Prairie
Cannot go wrong with a glass of milk and these original oreos. Classic and would definitely recommend to others. Great for an at home dessert.
DeQuisha S.
This company is very productive. I love everything about it. I will continue to use it. I think that it is amazing! I love the company aswell.