BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Ann J.
Brooklyn, NY
You can never go wrong with Oreo cookies. These are amazing. I use to eat these when I was younger and I still eat them now if I have a sweet tooth.
Crystal R.
Wautoma, WI
These have been my favorite cookies that have chocolate and let me tell u i am not a big fan of chocolate but something about them makes me love them
Kelly P.
Oreos are the BEST cookies ever created!!  Double stuff is my favorite and I am a twister and a dunker!!  Great in sooo many recipes too!!
Rachel D.
Oreos are a great classic and fun to dunk in milk. I'm just disappointed that the orig seem thinner and the double stuff are more like the original.
Bianca P.
New Bern, NC
Oreo cookies are delicious, and there's a reason they're a staple.  I don't especially like the cream filling, but I love the chocolate outside.
Jehudys R.
Smyrna
Purchased at: Walmart
I grow up eating these Oreos cookies with milk aww I love it and you can use it in many things at the kitchen when you are making cake ice cream etc
kaila w.
Glendale, AZ
Oreos are amazing I don't really need to say much else.. I can eat a whole package of these in one sitting and enjoy it deeply. Everyone needs Oreos.
Brooke A.
Who doesn't love Oreos and milk. I prefer original or double stuff. I am not a twister and eat the middle. I dunk the entire thing into milk.
Sara W.
Corona , CA
These are a family favorite! The quality can always be counted on and the value is the best when on sale.Although we love the mint Oreos the most!
Julia F.
Beverly Hills, CA
The Boring Oreo - still amazing but if you are gonnna go for this, you should at least get the double stuff. So dope, and vegan which is great to.
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.