BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Genevieve N.
Kalamazoo
Oreos make me so happy omg! I love drowning them in some milk and just eating a whole row straight out of the box! Nothing better than some oreos
Sheila M.
Kunkletown
I love oreo cookies. They go good with making desserts or with a big glass of cold milk. I like the crush them and put them on chocolate pudding
Kat A.
Brentwood, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oreos taste absolutely yummy, and my only critique is that I wish they would make a gluten free version for Celiac’s or those allergic to gluten
Kinnera A.
These cookies hit the sweet spot and I love that if I don't feel like eating them alone I can add them to ice cream or make a dessert with them!
5Heather M.
Radcliffe, IA
All time favorite cookies!!! Dunk in milk and slowly indulge is the best way to go!!! Safe for my kids allergies and they can't ever get enough!
Jennifer F.
Grand Prairie
Oreo cookies are better than eighter other cookie. Yummy in my tummy to eat during morning and night. Theris no other good place to eat or enjoy.
Amber C.
Louisville
Who doesn’t love Oreos? My husband could sit and eat a whole container in one night. They may not be the healthiest option but they are so good.
Veronica P.
Fort Worth , TX
Best cookie to eat without milk my son loves Oreos, original is my favorite don’t like the double stuffed and haven’t tried any of the other ones
Classroom C.
Chicago
Oreos are always a good choice. I dunk them in hot tea because I don't drink milk. I've always preferred them over other cookies. A good classic.
Adriana G.
franklin
Purchased at: Kroger
Good cookies! I dip them in my milk when I eat them. I can only eat a few though because they seem to be a lot of chocolate and too sweet for me.