BY OREO #8 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Amanda R.
Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich .What can we say about Oreos cookies they are the best comfort food ever .I have always thought chocolate should be a food group of its own and if it was Oreo cookies .
Emely T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great taste! Perfect for snacking alone or with milk! I have found this in grocery stores and target. The chocolate is very creamy. The cookie has great flavor. I would recommend this product and I would also repurchase.
dakota p.
Decatur, AL
THE BEST!! these cookies are amazing with or with out milk. I eat my cookies with vanilla almond milk because i’m vegan and they are amazing. oh, and the best part about OREOs is they are VEGAN!! best chocolate cookie i’ve ever eaten’
Griselda S.
Newman
Love love love these they are amazing with milk or coffee and on the go. They are great for a quick snack for children on the go and they greatly enjoy the taste of them. I would recommend this product to others.
Tonya W.
Glasgow
If your craving something sweet, Oreos are the way to go!! My entire family loves these cookies especially dipped in a glass of cold milk!! Yummy!!
Mandy B.
CANTON, OH
Oreos are a snack dream come true. Who doesn't love a chocolate cookie with vanilla cream! Perfect snack after a long day.
Caitlin A.
If you are one of the very few people who have never had an Oreo, I definitely recommend you go out and try some now!
Shelbi H.
Puyallup, WA
Nothing beats classic Oreos. I love them on top of vanilla ice cream or in a milkshake. Crowd pleaser!
Rose V.
Oreos are the best cookies ever made. I don’t buy any other cookies except for Oreos!!!!
Yami S.
Dallas
Purchased at: Walmart
Oreo cookies are one word: addicting. I can’t get over how great these cookies are! I love to eat them by themselves, with milk, or turn them into Oreo truffles
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
paris c.
What is your favourite Oreo cookie? 🤔
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.