BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
kaila w.
Glendale, AZ
Oreos are amazing I don't really need to say much else.. I can eat a whole package of these in one sitting and enjoy it deeply. Everyone needs Oreos.
Alexis S.
I love Oreos so much, I can't stop eating them! Two rich chocolate cookies with sweet cream in the middle? Heck yeah, I'll eat a whole barrel of em!
Kelly P.
Oreos are the BEST cookies ever created!!  Double stuff is my favorite and I am a twister and a dunker!!  Great in sooo many recipes too!!
Ann J.
Brooklyn
You can never go wrong with Oreo cookies. These are amazing. I use to eat these when I was younger and I still eat them now if I have a sweet tooth.
Brittany S.
West Dundee, IL
Who doesn’t love a good Oreo cookie, especially with milk to dunk it. I especially love Oreos because they are the main ingredient to my Oreo balls.
Melissa H.
Lula
Oreo cookies have many different uses. Use them in recipes or have them as a snack with milk. Either way you choose to have them you can't go wrong.
Karla O.
Silver spring , MD
Easily the best cookie around. This is honestly just a classic. Not too much chocolate, and not to much cream filling. It’s truly the perfect cookie
Crystal R.
Wautoma, WI
These have been my favorite cookies that have chocolate and let me tell u i am not a big fan of chocolate but something about them makes me love them
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
So addicting, and you cannot go wrong with an amazing classic. I don't dip in milk, but they're chocolate like with delicious creme in the center.
Katrina D.
Adel, GA
I mean... what negative could you possibly say about Oreos! They are my favorite cookie. Of course paired with a glass of milk, you can’t beat it.